Chapter 6- two truths equals confusion

Not edited at all......

I walked straight to soccer practice since I have Spandex's on underneath my dress anyways. Then I stopped dead in my tracks. Why you might ask, well you see th e thing is there is a really hot guy standing there. When I mean hot I mean drop dead duckling more gorgeous than David Beckham. Stop it Madison your staring. You know what he did while I was ogling at him he winked at me. "Eww." I scoffed at him. That's what I call playing hard to get. I walked up to my teammates. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing on this soccer field? You might break a nail" Some obnoxious kid in the back asked. Man he is going to regret that. "Some of you may know my true identity, but I am going to reveal my true identity." First I put my hair up, which Alli claimed I needed to have down as apart of the bet. "Alli makeup remover." she threw me a wash cloth and I rubbed the makeup off. "And lastly the

dress."

"Ahh don't strip down Madison I know you need to prove a point but please don't put us through that torture!" Ooh my gosh she it's such a drama queen. "Alli chill I have a sports bra and Spandexs on underneath. " I took the dress off finally after Alli's ridiculous banter. "But I told you that you had to wear a real bra and get rid of the Spandexs or else the bet is off and you have to drink that weird drink!" "Alli not wearing athletic clothes would be like cutting my hair."

"Not to be rude, but you are wearing nothing but a bra and Spandexs around a bunch of guys. would you please put on a shirt and appropriate shorts." I looked around to see everyone staring. I went to my bag and put my shirt and shorts on. "Is he like her over protective boyfriend or something." I heard hot Beckham guy said. Of course he had to open his annoying mouth and went down on my hot meter. "No actually he's my over protective brother. Got problem with that Pavian?" Andrew and pip were laughing so hard at his expression. Pavian means baboon in German. "Am I speaking a different language here last I checked we were in America. You know where the language is English." He is so immature and he talks like a 4 year old. "Das klein baby sollen beiben seine zunge oder klein zicke macht kriegen verletzt." Pip and Andrew were getting worried expressions because we all took German in the Philippines and they know what I'm saying. "Fine two can play at this game. Per vavore parlare Ingelese." oh Italian is so easy. He said please speak English. "Te sapere io sempre ricercato a data a italiano ragazzo." I winked at him while I told him I always wanted to date italian boy. Somehow this kid could make me go from hating his guts to flirting with him. "So you speak Italian.

"Je parler beaucoup langues y compris français." I flirted with him a little more while I put my shin pads on. "I don't know what you just said was it Spanish?" Nope but not completely off. "No it was French." "Okay team line up!" Coach yelled and we all line up. "I am going too be announcing starters and captains today. If your second string don't worry you will earn playing time." I hope I made first string. "If I give you a yellow Penni you are first string and red means second string."

Yellow Penni________red Penni

striker: Katie hitchens-Ryan neumar

Striker:Parker Peterson-Jacob Reece

Striker: Andrew Roth- Cory Smith

Mid: Myla Sal - Samuel Michaels

Mid: Alli Shaw- mike halls

Mid: Brian stalls - ally chaufin

Defense: Katie dagois - Madison Roth

Peter Shaw- madeylen katar

David Becket- Alyssa Peters

Daniel bangle- Jake duog

Goalie: Madison Roth - Katie dagois