chapter 8 - hostility

Beeeeeeeeep............  beeeee-

If you're wondering why my alarm clock stopped beeping is because I just threw it at my wall. Literally I just threw my clock at Andrews side of the room. "what the hell?! Please refrane from throwing clocks early in the morning" I didn't laugh, or fight with him. I just didn't really care to bother with feelings this morning. "sure whatever." Let my head slam back into my as I stared at the ceiling. "Hey, what's wrong?" I took one more look at the ceiling and then to Andrew who was now next to my bed. "Nothing, just help me outta bed." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out of bed. I showered, put my hair in a messy bun, threw on sweatpants, and put eyeliner and mascara on. What? Just because I'm not a girly girl doesnt mean I don't wear makeup once un a blue moon. Oh yeah and i brushed my teeth along with other hygienic things. I walked downstairs and started getting cereal. That part was a little difficult, because it was one of those mornings where you forget whether milk or cereal goes in first. And then you realize is doesn't matter, so you're trying to solve imaginary problems. So complicated!

"Wow! You look like shit!"

"Wow thank you. Just what I wanted to hear this morning." Seriously though this is the worst day ever. "sorry. Ready to go to school?"

"Not really." I m never really into going to school, but today was different. It was worst.

"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" Ugh fine. "I'll tell you on the way to school. I grabbed some coffee and we walked outside to my car. I was about to get in when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. "Andrew what the hell is that dent doing on my car?" there was a giant dent on the drivers side of the car. "Oh that. I didn't even uh notice that its so small I'm sure you can you know buff it out." He smiled unsure of himself. "Andrew that fucking dent isn't small its a giant ovalish sent across the back of my car!" that idiot I'm never letting him drive Callun again.

"How do you know its me? It could've been you when you drove David home!" Was he really that passed out by the time I got in the house? "Andrew I didn't drive David home. Shit!" I forgot to wake him up!

"What? why?" Yup definitely passed out last night. "Hey who's the hot guy in the guest room?"

"Gillian he's our cousin."

"What? since when?"

"Since last night."

"Well that's awkward." I don't get why that's awkward.

"Why?"

"I was sorta checking him out when got out of bed this morning." Eww

Gross that's just nasty Gillian.

Hey you were the one that was about to go on a date with him. Shut up!

"Gillian!thats some nasty junk there."

"What's nasty?" Thank God mother would have killed me if I would have forgotten about David. "Nothing. Let's head to school Andrew."

"Wait can I get a ride from you guys?" I need to talk to Andrew on the way to Brians house so......

"No find another way to school." I know its harsh but whatever.

"I can take you I'm passing by there anyways."

"Thanks Gill now let's go Andrew."

"Wait Gill, your college is in the completely opposite direction. Come on David we'll give you a lift." Ok Andrew fine whatever. We got into my poor beat up car and started driving. "I guess we won't be talking Andrew." I said as turned on the radio. 15 minutes later we arrived at Shorty's house. "how you feeling today Madison?"