chapter 5- I think I'm in love

Caleb's aka Shorty POV

Beep..... Beep..... Beep

ugh I don't want to go too school today. Maybe I can skip.

"Wake up Caleb I made breakfast. And no you can't skip school." Ugh I hate school, but it's been getting more enjoyable lately. I quickly showered, put in some clothes, and then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"So what's up with you and that girl that drives you to school?"

"Mom there's nothing going on with Madison and I." that wasn't a complete lie. I really like Madison, but I don't think she has a thing for me. "Well she may not have a thing for you, but I know you have quite a large thing for her. It's okay she's a nice girl." I felt my cheeks heat up as I stuffed my mouth with eggs.

Honk........ Honk......... Honk.............

Saved by the bell I guess.

"Bye Mom." I kissed her on the cheek and sprinted out of the house. I opened the car door and I screamed the most I probably ever have. "What the hell happened too Madison I thought she was our designated driver." There was this really beautiful girl in a dress with her hair curled, and she had a little bit of makeup on.

"A bet. That's what happened."

The girl in the front seat grumbled back to Alli while I sat in the passenger seat next to her. I think I'm in love.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madison's POV

I can't believe Caleb hasn't figured out it's just me in make up and a dress.

"So does this pretty face have a name?" Ew barf he's flirting with me that's just awkward. Should I tell him? Naw I'll just screw with him. "Rosalina, but most people call me Rose." Hey don't judge it was the first name that popped in my head.

"...." Andrew was about to say something, but I put fist into his gut.

Few minutes later I got a text.

Andrew: what are you doing

Madison: screwing with him what does it look like

Andrew: oh haha okay, but just don't get into to much trouble

Madison: how could I get in trouble. Never mind I should not be texting and driving.

Send.

"So what's your name" I asked Caleb playing along.

"Brian stalls." Okay this is getting really awkward with him staring. "Play any sports?" I asked slightly interested to see if he would Brag.

"Yeah I play football and soccer. Pretty good at them too." He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't say that." I scoffed. I beat him at soccer every time we scrimmage.

"How would you know?" Shit how would I explain this. Oooh I got it! "Because Madison and I are close friends and she told me that she beats you at scrimmages all the

time." That was a great lie cuz I'm just so smooth. High five to yourself Madison, swerve Haha just kidding. "Its not my fault she's so damn good" he grumbled. He thinks I'm good. "Really, so you think she's good? Never expected you to to admit that."

"whatever." Yet again he grumbled as we pulled into school. I walked.into school and everyone was staring and I mean everyone.

"Hey beautiful" I looked up to see jackass smirking at me.