Suppressing the anger

Ace Williams point of vision:

I am currently on my way back to the forest.

The young girl, whose name is apparently Judie Stephens, got put into the witness-protection-program.

We really don't know  whether it's likely that Slenderman will come for her, and we know that if he does a nothing we can do will really protect her. The witness-protection-program is mainly to stop her from telling anyone what she has seen. This may sound cruel, but we can't have any more curious teenagers or youtubers go into these woods as a dare, only to never be seen again.

I decided to go back right on the next day, so Slenderman won't have the chance to get too far away. I don't know how far he is able to teleport himself, but I don't want to risk loosing his track. Too many people have been hurt already.

So here I am in the forest, searching for Slenderman. It's been one and a half hours, but I still haven't found him yet.

I am about to give up as a deafening static suddenly fills my ears and blurs my vision for a moment. As I am able to see properly again, I instantly spot Slenderman behind a tree a few feet away, as he does nothing to conceal himself.

What the hell was that! I don't know static is supposed to hurt...

I focus on deciding what my next move should be. This is a good chance to attack him, but everything about this situation just screams "trap".

The choice is taken from me as  I suddenly hear a voice in my head.

What do you want from me human?  

"Why the fuck are you in my head?" Right after I have thought that, rather automatically might I add,  a pang of pain fills my head. Too shocked to react,  I  simply clutch my head as I fall to the ground.

Answer the question!

I think about lying to him, but considering he is in my head it does seem rather useless. The threatening step he takes towards me also helps with the decision as I'm not too proud to say.

"Jeez, calm down, I'll talk! The FBI sent me."

He doesn't seem amused at my flippancy.

Either you leave my forest and tell your employers to never send anyone again, or I will kill you, kill the people  you work for, and then everyone you love. It will be neither quick nor painless, so choose wisely.

The feeling of static starts again, sounding sharp and painful in my ears, blurring my vision once again. I cover my ears to keep the awful noise out, cause damn! It hurts...

But my hands do nothing to keep the noise out and it's just getting worse and worse. It almost feels like the noise isn't coming from outside at all, but from inside my brain.

I try to get up, maybe to fight (or more likely just to get away from the awful noise) but I can't. My body won't listen to me.

After what was probably minutes but felt like hours, my vision finally fades completely and I am engulfed by darkness.

Slendermans point of vision:

This tiny human has the audacity to walk into MY forest AGAIN like he didn't throw MULTIPLE knives at me and let a threat to my family just get away.

I watch him a while, blending in with the trees. He does not notice me, as i can be very inconspicuous if I want to be. This is my forest after all.

I would love to tear him to shreds right here and now. I realistically know he is just doing his job, but I am still kind of resentful for the two throwing knives.

Still,  I can't allow myself to kill him just yet.

He may not be a  dangerous enemy, but the people who sent him will just keep sending more and more, no matter how many I kill. I fear that one day they will get lucky, or worse. Find my family before i notice they are there.

So I have to find out who sent him, and prevent them from sending more.

I teleport closer to him and let him see me, curious how he will react. He seems like he seems indecisive for a moment, unconsciously already reaching for his knives. Well then. If you want to find out who's stronger, so be it.

I infiltrate his mind and start talking to him.

What do you want from me human?

I am already pretty sure I know what he wants, as he has not tried to hide his obvious hostility,  but I have to be sure. I cannot afford any mistakes.

Sure enough a vision of him killing me flashes through his mind. He pushes it aside and answers me.

Why the fuck are you in my head?

I don't have time for such profanities, so I use my powers to make him feel a little pain, but only for a few seconds, as I still need him to answer my questions.

He has fallen to the ground and is clutching his head. So defenseless. So weak.

Still, it would do me no good to become reckless now, one should never underestimate their foe.

Besides, I still need him alive.

Answer the question!

He seems to hesitate, but just as I am about to hurt him again, he answers, sounding very nervous.
Good.

"Jeez, calm down, I'll talk! The FBI sent me."

How great, the FBI. I would have thought that they would stop sending people after me, after I have killed all agents they sent before. This could become a problem.

Either you leave my forest, and tell your employers to never send anyone ever again, or I'll kill you, kill the people you work for, and then anyone you love. And it will be neither quick nor painless, so choose wisely..  

I use my static to knock him out, and teleport him out of my forest. I really don't need him to snoop around here some more, or potentially find my mansion.

I already have enough problems.