And then everything went to hell

Slendermans POV:

I walk through the forest for a while before I spot two humans.

They must be the intruders hoodie talked about.
One seems to be male, one seems female. It would be rude to assume though, I've been wrong before..

They are wearing the same thing Ace always does, black pants and button downs. Although that isn't too unusual, it still leads me to believe they belong to the FBI.

Had I killed Ace, then it would be obvious why they're here. But since I haven't....

And they are only two. Very strange.

Maybe they are friends of his? But that doesn't explain the situation either...

Then one of them speaks up.

„Daniel? Do you think it'll come? What if Ace is here before it?"

The male one thinks for a while before answering:

"Calm down Viv. I'm sure it's already somewhere in this forest. Maybe we should make some noise so it notices us. And I'm sure Ace won't be here for a while. I bet his lazy ass is still in his bed trying to get up."

So.. no friends? Or best friends? Humans are strange in that matter...

They seem to know him though. And they seem to be waiting for me. Although calling me an "it" is rather rude of them.

Well, I shouldn't let them wait...

So I teleport myself to stand right before them.

The male looking one, who is apparently called Daniel, let's out a high pitched shriek, as the female one just stumbles backwards.

Pathetic.

„Who are you, and what do you want in my forest?"

The female looking one begins to stutter:

"W...We ha.. have a D..Deal for you!"