I Despise you

:A/N- There is slight swearing:

......Previously.....
"No, you're fine. I'm doing a little bit better." Said Patton. He truly was doing better and was ready to talk to the others. But he wanted to stick with Thomas still than go to his corner of the room.

"Is it okay if I stand next to you instead of going to my part of the corner? I may be feeling better, but I don't feel comfortable standing there by myself." Asked Patton. Thomas told him that was fine. But not to get used to it.
_________________________________________

Thomas summoned the others and to his surprise, they were still arguing.

You think they'd stop by now huh? Thomas thought to himself.

"Logan you are a such an asshole for saying that! Why the hell do you think I am someone who would just so casually go and get Thomas hurt? Because I'm creativity and that all I do is nonsense? That what I do is so unimportant to Thomas? That his sense of creativity is useless? What the hell makes you think that Logan?" Said Roman aggressively. He sounded more aggravated than earlier when the argument first started. Like he was on the very edge of loosing it.

"Yes actually! You can tend to be like that Roman! You don't have any self control over anything you do! Once you get the attention you want, it's all up to Roman now! Ladies and gentlemen the egotistic airhead Prince Roman has arrived!" Yelled Logan. He was actually yelling.

"Guys, guys-" Thomas tried to get their attention, but wasn't able to be heard from all the arguing that was going on. This was starting to irritate Thomas. "Guys, Guys, GUYS!" Yelled Thomas. This eventually got their attention.

At this point, Thomas has an aggravated expression on his face. His personalities fighting over something so stupid.

"What is going on between the three of you? Usually you all don't act like this. What the heck happened?" Asked Thomas. Patton was standing next to him, but from behind because sometimes confrontation doesn't always have the best feeling.

"Roman asked a simple and LOGICAL question. To put it, is he important to you? Does he mean something more. Of course my response was dealing with some factual evidence."

"That's a lie. Mr. Smartass over here called me nuisance and that all I do is get in your way Thomas, because all I do is NONSENSE." Said Roman who looked back at Logan with anger once more.

"Stop it. Both of you. Virgil how did you get into this mess?" Asked Thomas.

"The conversation originally started with me, and one thing led to another and Princey over here thinks I'm on Logan's side than his when in reality, I'm on no one's side!"

That response was directed towards Roman, who at this point, was already agitated and angry enough. Roman looked at Virgil and looked like he was about to break up with him over that response.

"I know that look Roman. Don't take things that far. You'll regret it. Trust me on that," said Thomas with a stern look. "I know you better than anyone else. You should already know that."

"Fine." Roman said. After that, he stayed quiet.

"Logan, sometimes you should just keep quiet. I get that you want things to be orderly and right, but you all are different people and all have your own personalities. No pun intended. It's okay to have your own opinions as well, but sometimes when it's rude enough to make someone angry enough, it's better to keep it to yourself." Said Thomas.

Logan nodded his head. He too stayed silent and listened.

"And Virgil, this isn't your fault. In fact, it isn't anyone's fault. No one is at fault here. You were just defending yourself. But sometimes, you don't need to say rude things to justify yourself."

"Y-Yeah." Said Virgil. He too stayed quiet.

"Now I think you all owe one another an apology." Said Thomas, looking at all three of them.

"I am not apologizing for something that I didn't start. Sure I asked the question, but I wasn't the one to be rude about it! I'm not apologizing until Logan apologizes first!" Said Roman. He turned away from Logan and didn't
bother to turn back around.

"You were the one who wanted an honest and factual answer! You asked and I answered truthfully. The through hurts and you should learn to deal with it!" Logan said harshly. It sounded like he didn't want to apologize as well.

"......." Virgil didn't say anything. He just stood there in guilt.

"Patton? Are you doing better now?" Asked Thomas as he turned behind him to talk to Patton.

"Y-Yeah, I think I'm doing better now." Said Patton. His eyes were still red and puffy from all the crying.

"Patton? What were you doing here? You didn't do anything wrong why were you here?" Asked Roman.

"Yes, when did you get here? I didn't even notice that you left." Said Logan. Hearing his boyfriend say that made Patton tear up a little bit.

"I-I, uh...I came here on my own."

"But why?" Asked Roman and Logan, looking at each other in disgust when hearing the other say the same thing.

.......To be continued......