Reunited Remembrance

...Previously...
"I'm so sorry Logan. I should've never thought about this. I should've talked to you about this." My voice was beginning to break. I started to cry a little harder than before. All I could do was just feel guilty as if it were my fault. After a while of sulking, I went to my room to sleep.

————————————-

//Roman's POV//
I awoke to the bright sun shining through my curtains. I tried to fall back asleep and get some more beauty rest, but apparently, the bright light was not letting me have any of it. I decided to get up and check on Patton to see how he was doing after what just happened last night.

"Oh Patton?" I said in a joyous tune. "Are you okay?" I waited for a moment. No response. "Alright. I'm coming in."
I walked in to see him still asleep.

I guess Thomas's morality must be low today. That or he just woke up and is still trying to deal with the day.

"Patton? It's time to get up." I said to him as I lightly shook him.

"Mhm..?" Was the only answer I got from him.

"Alright. I'll let you sleep for a little more." I walked out and lightly shut the door. I went over to Logan's room to see if anything happened to him.

"Knock knock." Was what I said, but in a more stern and presenting tone.

"Hey Roman. What are you doing in my room?" Logan Said. Strange.

"How are you feeling after what happened last night?"

"Last is night?" Logan stopped for a moment to think about what happened the night before. After a moment of thinking and finally realizing, he sighed with guilt and face palmed.

"Well, first off, I have to apologize to Patton. I'm so sorry for what I said. I just couldn't do anything by the time Deceit came to me. I hope you can accept this apology. You don't need to forgive me since those words came from me, even though Deceit made me say them with that stupid potion of his, and if needed, we can end things."

Patton glanced over at Logan, shocked at what he said.
"Logan. What makes you think I'd want to end things with you? I love you too much to no longer be with you."

"But you don't understand! I hurt you! I shouldn't be allowed to be with such kindness and deserve this much love from someone I just hurt."

"But Logan, we all make mistakes. This one was just one that we didn't know that happened."

//Logan's POV//

But why? after all I've said and done to you. You still want to be with me?

"I love you too much. I want to be with you. All that you've said is forgiven. Sure it hurt, but I learn to get over it and move on."
He walked over to me and gave a small peck on my cheek. I started to cry.

"Thank you. T-thank you so much Patton."

"I love you Logan. I hope you will keep that in that big brain of yours."

"I l-love you too P-Patton." As my voice began to break off into sobs.

//Hello my fellow readers, writers, and artists! galactic_wolffox here! It's been a while. I was on a little hiatus because of school projects and then finals coming up. I hope you all can be fine with knowing that. Thank you all for reading! I'll see you in the next one. Until next time.//

galactic_wolffox