CHAPTER 7

JUNGKOOK

it's been a week since jimin's throwing up saga and thankfully it had stopped.

I'm on my way with namjoon hyung to go buy our wedding bands and I must say I am really nervous.

Shortly we make it to the place and we both start looking it takes me about 45 minutes to find the ring, I know jimin will love it.

I pay for the rings and we walk up to Namjoon's car, I asked namjoon to pick me up since he knew the place because it's where he got his engagement ring for jin hyung.

Once seated and buckled up namjoon starts driving and my head is roaming with questions.

"Hey hyung, what did you do when it was time for you to propose to Jin?

" Well let me tell you that it was not easy as I was so scared, but when the time came I trusted my gut and look at me I'm happily married to the love of my life with 2 beautiful children, why are you having second thoughts?"

"No no I'm just nervous of how he's going to react that's all" I smile at the velvet box. 

"Nah you got this champ" he puts his hand on my shoulder "jimin loves you and I know you love him too.

I smile and look at him "thanks hyung"

We soon make it to our apartment and I step out of the car and wave goodbye to namjoon hyung as he drives off. 

I unlock the door and to find it empty, jimin went to taehyung's house to to pay him a visit and it gives me the right time to plan jimin's surprise.