CHAPTER 16

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

It's been three long excruciating months for both jimin and Jungkook especially jimin since he still had to plan the wedding meanwhile on the other hand taking care of soojin.

And Jimin had just finished planning the wedding and he's absolutely relieved so now he can just take a rest. 

But today was a special day… it was Jungkook's birthday and Jimin has planned a very special surprise for the birthday boy.

°°°°°°

"She just had her bottle so she just needs her nap she gets super super cran-".

Jin rolls his eyes " jimin I've raised two children I know what I'm doing, plus me and Soo get along very well, don't we do soo" he tickles her causing her to let a fit of giggles .

He watches how Jin interacts with his daughter so well, he already misses her and he hasn't even walked out the door yet.

"It's just…" jin is already pushing jimin out the door.

"jimin I'm done having the conversation with you, now go have some alone time with your fiance". 

"I know… it's just… are you sure you got this?"

"Bye jimin" jin shoves Jimin out the door slamming the door right in front of his face. 

"Wait hyu-" jimin heard the click on the door indicating that jin had locked the door.

"It's okay jimin Jin knows what's he's doing" he reassures himself "he's my brother so why shouldn't I trust him?" Already in his car hands on the steering wheel clamming himself down before starting the engine and driving.

It felt weird not seeing the car seat through the rear view and he starts to tap anxiously on the steering wheel.

He grows more nervous when he pulls over in the driveway glancing at the cake next to him and a black plastic bag before stepping out the car with the items, he's walks at a quick pace to their apartment.

His first reaction is the fact that it's actually quite, no baby. no crying. Just peaceful. He sighs fighting the urge to call Jin but knowing very well Jin will just simply ignore his calls.

He puts the cake in the fridge for the time being until Jungkook gets home, he grabs the black plastic bag and speed walks to their bedroom and heads into the bathroom to shower.

He comes out the shower with a loose towel and walks out the bathroom to the room and eyes the plastic bag and emptying it out revealing black lace panties, red fishnets and a black lace chocker.

He puts them on the lace panties and the lace panties not fitting  well on his ass, he takes his makeup bag and heads back to the bathroom to add a little zing  to the look.

After he is done he looks at the clock indicating that Jungkook would be home soon he puts on his gown and heads down to the kitchen taking the cake out the fridge and sticking in two candles carved 22 on them.

Just before he could light the candles he hears the keys enter into the key hole of the door and mumbling a quick "shit" and lightning up the candles faster.

"Baby" the door swings open revealing a rather excited Jungkook.

"Baby?" he's right brow arching up as he sees the whole house dark setting his bag Down and removing his shoes.

He chuckles seeing a little glow in the kitchen and walking in the direction of the glowing kitchen.

Jimin grows nervous as Jungkook's figure walks into the kitchen  finding the light switch he smiles as  he sees the cake and the lit up candles.

"Hey, baby happy birthday" jimin smiles walking over to Jungkook with the cake in hand.

"The cake looks delicious, baby you shouldn't have" he leans In for a kiss holding the cake before making a wish and blowing out the candles.

He smiles then he notices it

"Where's Soo?" searching the for the little trouble maker.

Jimin chuckles "she's at Jin hyungs"

"Wh-" before he could get the word out jimin shushed him.

"Hush now it's your birthday, we deserve some alone time don't you think?" jimin asked hooking his finger on Jungkook's tie pulling him closer for a kiss.

Jungkook hums,  jimin pulls away looking at Jungkook with lust, they haven't been intimate with each other since the birth of soojin and the two think they needed a breather and this was it.

"Now" pulling Jungkook's tie and leading them to their room.

"Lemme show you your present, daddy"

A whole 1k, omg thank you so so much😖  so with that I've blessed you with a  chapter 😘

Next chapter is a smut so get your holy water ready ;)))))