2

"Ugh." Jungkook groan
"What is it now? You have 'ugh' for the past 10 minutes." Bambam stated with annoyance as he stared at his roommate who face was press against the couches pillows.

"It Mingyu, he always one-up me" Jungkook was frustrated with the thoughts of his rival is always better than him in photography.
"You two have such a hate relationship, sometimes I wonder what would happen if you two were roommates." Jungkook just groan again at just thinking on that chance if BamBam wasn't accepted into the school. All 3 boys attend the same school and having similar subjects, they all got close with eachother and thus how a rival was born between Jungkook and Mingyu.
"Anyways, while you have extensional teenage girl crisis, I'm gonna go to the cafe to hang out with mark and Lisa if you need me. They wanted to take me to this new cafe shop and then Lisa apparently wanted to check up this flower shop and she dragging us with her"

"BamBam don't leave me." Jungkook begged as he got up from the couch to cling on to him. "Im gonna be lonely"
"Just face time Taehyung or something. Gosh, remind me why i agree on being your roomate?"
"Since you love me"
"I think i love these chips more than you" BamBam raise the bag of chips he hand in his hand and continue eating them as jungkook acted to be hurt by his words.

Short chapter, who knows, maybe this real life chapter might become a bit longer over time :)