17

RingRingDing!

Ring
Ring
Ding!

"Hey what-"
"Did you see Jungkook newest post?"
"What?"
"That person! Who posted a photo on Jungkook account! Who you think it was?" Hoseok felt his self loosing his cool, any second he wanted to burst. He never felt this way for someone before, his heart felt so quick and his breath seem to shorten as his mind was racing over and over about that person comment.

"Who knows, maybe it was one his friend. Hoseok if your worried about him being a lover you can calm down. I message Jungkook a while back and he stated he was single" Jin wanted to calm down his friend, he knew how Hoseok can become a little... unstable when he becomes worried over something.

"Really?" Just like that, weights were lifted off of his chest when hearing the word single
"Yes really, I really think the person was just a friend of his" Jin reassured, feeling relief to hear a sigh of relief coming form the other side of the phone.

"I hope so Jin" Hoseok lean on the counter. "I never felt this way for someone, something about him just seem..." The florist struggle to find his words, a flush of pink surface on his face. "Wonderful. I met him real life, we didn't say much to eachother but his aura was so hopeful, a bit childish but caring" his eyes shifting down to stare at the small pot that a basil plant in bloom, the fresh drops of water still able to be seen on the leaves.

———
It so difficult to find good photos, I give props to all the people who made these style of stories 👏🏻👏🏻

I'll say this now: not everything is what it seem to be😉 everything is fine now but I'm writing it in a way where this story can turn creepy if you look at it the right way.