29

"So you flower boy getting close huh"
"His name is Hoseok"
"Flower boy"

Jungkook glare over at bambam who playfully smiled, both boys staring at one another at thier small table they had in thier dorm.
"You didn't answer my question"
"Okay so what if we are getting close?" Jungkook question, his eyebrow being raise to stare at his roommate. BamBam was never the one to ask these questions so it intrigue Jungkook.
"No reason, just.. okay I may never met him yet but some thing feel off.. about him" BamBam smile dropped and turn into a subtle concern face. His mind seem at haze with the weird sensation of danger.

"Off? You never met him"
"Exactly which is weird. I always see the good in people and be unbiased until I meet them but when saw him in your Instagram account, his gaze seem unsettling for me. Like I seem him before but it not connecting any dots" Jungkook not only felt worried BamBam comment, his roommate seen to know when people are pulling a fake act or being a true person so hearing this possible idea that Hoseok might be putting an act scared Jungkook; but he also fear for his roommate, the subtle shaken body was hard to tell but Jungkook was able to see the light twitching of BamBam fingertips.

"Hey, Bambie, I don't know why your so scared but I don't think hoseok isn't like that" Jungkook didn't want to believe the idea of a fake act. "Maybe it someone you met before that look similar to him?"
"Maybe. Yeah maybe that's it." BamBam took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself
"Maybe it is time you guys meet him. You, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Dongmin should meet him. I'm sure everyone will get along" An iconic bunny smile emerges which brought comfort to the roommate.

But

It seem like whatever is the case, BamBam seem to be terrified of Hoseok at the moment.