38

"Jungkook?" Mingyu was a bit startle to see his rival at his door late at night, the clock ticking at 10:47pm .
"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook ask, his cheeks being a precious pink, the two would go head to head, bickering and always one upping eachother in photography, they didn't have the best friendship due to their intense rivalry so it was odd but sweet to see them face to face with neither voice being raised at eachother.

"Sure?" Mingyu was a bit hesitant on responding, still thinking some prank would be pulled on him.
"How long have you and jihoon been together?"
"About 4 and half years, we would maybe been together longer if I wasn't such a chicken"
"How do you ask a guy out?"

Now mingyu was extremely surprise to hear those words. In his eyes he would see Jungkook have this string attitude with a bold personality when they bicker but at this moment when the moon is shinning brightly from the windows, he look like a lost puppy and was so scared of the world that he ran for shelter in his rival home.

"What going on??"
"I really like this guy, my model who was for my project, we kept talking and I think I fallen in love with him but I never been so terrified in my life. I want to ask him out but I know I'm not good with words and tae said he speaks in flowers-" Jungkook kept rambling on, his mind being hazy as he stutter on some words. He had previous relationship before yet none compare to his feeling hoseok.

Hoseok became his Muse.

~
I really don't know where im going with this story 😅 im sorry if this story is a mess