21

"So how it feel to be on the rise?" Jungkook quietly chuckle form across the table, a very shy Hoseok in the other side slowly hiding in his oversized sweater.
"I haven't even done anything yet and people are losing their minds" Hoseok stared into his cup, seeing the reflection of himself. "What if I do bad? Even if your school project, you created a name for yourself, what if I mess it up?"

The two boys talk at a nearby coffee shop, gaze and whisper fell from the sight of the two handsome man at a table together. The coffee shop was small but cozy, the many windows giving the room a natural radiant glow, the rich blooming flowers decorate each of the sodden tables that brought the feel of nature: perfect spot for a florist and a photographer who passion on the beauty of life to meet up and discuss about the project.

"You won't, there no such thing as a mistake in photography, least for me. I like to say there is abstract subtle" Jungkook spoke calmly compare in his chaos manner he always had with his friends.
"So many of your followers already went to follow me, it felt weird"
"I really didn't expect them to do that. They are chaos but that okay, they still mean well" the tension was still strong between the boys, they knew this had to work together but it felt to them as if a wall was build around each other, blocking each other out.

"Things are gonna turn out great" Jungkook attempt to assure, wanting to get to know Hoseok better as he attempts to enter the invisible brick walls that surrounded him. Reaching out to hold The florist hands as a support way but only to get the florist to jolt his hand back in fear as if he didn't want Jungkook to hold his hand.
"I believe you, and sorry. Just scared to have physical touch, my childhood wasn't great and gave me a fear of being touch by anyone, Jin the only one I don't get affected since I trust Jin that much" Hoseok felt defenseless, his hands close to his chest and he stare down to his cup again.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trigger a bad memory" Jungkook quickly out his hands back to his side, feeling awkward.

Neither boy really expected this type of interaction between them, their messages ran so smoothly with one another, even the small conversation they had when they first met at the flower shot was smooth but now, seeing really face to face with one another and being themselves.

The happy and safe aura they had for each other turn uneasy and awkward.