ten

Chapter ten
what do you mean it's been 3 months since i updated...

The next morning Keith woke up to his phone ringing. He rubbed his eyes and saw it was a text from Lance. When Keith read it he smiled to himself. The text read. 'Good morning sleeping beauty. Can't wait to see you at school.' Keith giggled then replied back. 'good morning handsome. I'll see you in a few.'

With that Keith put his phone down and looked over to see Kosmo asleep beside him. He smiled at the sleeping puppy then carefully got up so that he didn't wake him. Keith walked into his bathroom the started a shower. He got in and washed quickly.

Once he finished washing he got out and got dressed. He put on the shirt that Lance gave him. (while keith was sleeping his mom washed it for him. it's clean now bois) He also put on some black jeans. Keith looked in the mirror and brushed through his damp hair.

He finished getting dressed and walked downstairs where his mom was awake and had made some toast for Keith "Hey mom." Keith said and sat down at the table. "Hey good morning Keith, Here please eat. You almost never eat breakfast." She said and handed Keith a piece of toast.

Keith thanked her then quickly ate his toast. "Why are you in such a hurry?" Krolia asked as she put on her jacket for work. "Nothing. I just want to see Lance." Keith said happily. Krolia had the biggest grin on her face as she walked up and hugged her son. "Okay. Have a good day honey, I should be home when you are." She said then walked out of the door but she looked back at Keith who was putting on his converse. "Are you sure you want to walk? I can drive you." Krolia said. Keith shook his head then waved to his mom. "Go on I like to walk. I'll see you later mom." Krolia smiled warmly then nodded. She walked out of the door then drove to work.

Keith had finished getting ready then he walked out of the house and made his way to school.

After a short walk Krith arrived to the school and saw his group of friends waiting for him at the entrance. He saw Lance standing and talking to Hunk. But once he saw Keith he stopped and ran over to him. "I missed you Mullet." Lance said then hugged him tightly. Keith laughed then hugged back. "You saw me yesterday Lance."
Lance let go of Keith then took his hand as they walked back to the others. "Yeah but it felt like forever." Lance groaned.

When the two boys walked up to everyone while holding hands Shiro looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "You two see touchy? What's up?" He asked. Lance looked over at Keith who had a blush on had cheeks. "You didn't tell them?" Keith whispered. "I wanted to say it with you." Lance smiled which instantly calmed down Keith's nerves.

"We're going out!" Lance said looking over everyone's faces. "Really?! I'm so happy for you guys!" Pidge, Hunk, and Shiro said and hugged them. But Allura stood behind and looked at Keith. "Aren't you guys going too fast? You met not long ago.." She said crossing her arms. Keith looked down at his feet but still held onto Lance's hand tightly.

Lance saw the smaller boy tense up and felt bad for him. "Well that may be your opinion princess but Keith and I are very happy." Lance said then brought Keith's hand up to kiss gently.

Allura looked shocked for a moment but then sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry Lance. If you both are happy that's all that matters." She said then hugged them. Keith sighed and hugged her back. "Thank you Allura." Keith said and visibly relaxing. "Why are you thanking me? We should be thanking you for making our lover boy happy." Allura laughed.