Chapter 1

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

You woke up this morning and grabbed your phone off your side table and checked the time.

"Great 6 O'Clock" you said sarcastically

You flung your phone landing somewhere on your bed and went to the toilet.

You decided that you may aswell take a shower and and wash your hair.

After singing and dancing around in the shower you wrapped a towel around you and opened the bathroom door, leading you to your bedroom. You ran and jumped onto your king sized bed and opened up your MacBook.

You played *your fave song* and opened the doors to your wardrobe and you went in and picked out an outfit.

Dropping your towel you put on your matching bra and underwear and then put on your Adidas leggings and placed on your crop top which had only thin straps as it was a sunny day.

You really could not be bothered to put much effort in to your hair today so you just put it into a messy bun.

You applied barely any makeup only highlighter, eyeshadow, lipstick, brows, and false lashes.

~~~

It was now 8:30 and you ran into the guest room which your brother had stayed in and ran and dived onto him and woke him up.

"WAKE UP SI !"

"UGH why did you wake me up it is so early"

"actually it is like 8:30 so it is not that early!" you said with sass

"OKAY GURLLLLL" he said back copying your sassiness

"right i will go now and let you get ready but please be quick because I want to get over to the sidemen house." "I haven't seen Vik, Josh and Tobi in so long and I still haven't had chance to meet the other 3 guys even though I am at the sidemen house so much!"

You leaped of Simons bed and left the room shutting the door behind you

A/N please do not judge me if this is bad I am not

a very creative person and yeh so I don't really

know what to wright but I felt like wrighting a

ksi fanfic where you were sisters to one of the

sidemen. I am also really bad at spelling so please

excuse all of that. But anyways I hope that you enjoy

this book and hopefully I will add more soon.

~

Leave suggestions ect in the comments or whatever on anything

weather it is a book you want me to write or something you

want me to write in this book or what you think of my book

or whatever coz I am really not bothered so yeh ! :)