XX. Epilogue

"I admit defeat Mega Man!"

"Take me to Dr. Light now Wily."

He allowed me to follow behind him and led me to Dr. Light. "Dad!" I screamed in joy.

I ran to hug him while he looked around. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Rock. Albert please surrender yourself. This war has gone far enough."

He chuckled. "Oh Thomas, I'm afraid to say it hasn't gone far enough."

He pulled out a remote, and pressed the button. I could hear explosions go off around the castle. "Wily! You won't get away with this."

I heard the ceiling start to fall, so I instinctually caught it in my hands as it neared Dr. Light and myself. I could barely hold on as Wily got away. "Hang in there Rock. I'll find someway to get us out of here."

Suddenly the ceiling above us was was destroyed as I was able to move my hands. Then I heard Proto Man's distinctive whistle sound off. I smiled as Proto Man and a few other Robot Masters came in. "Looks like the calvary made it just in time!" Fire Man said with cheer.

We teleported home and Roll immediately rushed to Dr. Light's side. She carried him to a chair and immediately started to ask a million different medical questions. Dr. Light just nodded repeatedly. I looked around for Blues but he seemed to have left already. I hope we can figure out where Wily ran away to.

---

"Finally all the preparations are nearly complete. Now I just need to activate the device."

As I pressed the button Mr. X entered the room. He observed the device and chuckled. "Ah Dr. Wily, what are you working on now, might I ask?"

I jumped. "Gah! It's just a button as far as I'm aware. I got it from the future. Surely it'll help me take over the world."

"It seems to be a dud."

I sighed, it really seemed that was an over glorified paper weight until I noticed a blinking red light. It appears that this device was a signal device for someone or something to arrive. I guess the plot has thickened. Now the only question is, what was on it's way?

---

"Sir, we have a signal from the planet Earth. Should we head in that direction?"

A smile crept across the captain's face. "Finally. The time has come my brothers. The location of Ra Moon has been found and we can restart our Empire. A new era of the Stardroid Empire has arrived."