Time flies

It's been 3 years. Jinyoung and I are still together, We're all out of school. Jinyoung and I aren't planning on going to college so we can be together. We both got accepted into different colleges so we didn't want to. His college is in Korea. The one that accepted me is in America. So I declined and Jinyoung and I are gonna stay in Korea together. He's now 20 years old and I'm 19, we've been through so much together and he still seems so deeply in love with me, according to Mark. We don't speak to or see Yuri, or BamBam a lot since they went to study in America together. Mark and Jackson are around a lot. Jaebum went to college, Youngjae went to college. Yugyeom, He's still around alll the time.

Oh. Mark and Yuri broke up  because they didn't wanna do a long distance relationship. They talk a lot but they're not getting together again until Yuri comes back.

"Suki" Jinyoung grabs my hand and smiles. "Are you Okay?" He asks. "Yes! Of course" I chuckle. "I'm just thinking....About high school...I miss all of us together. I can't wait till we're all together and happy again" I smile, He nods. "We all did have a good time didn't we?" He Smiles "I miss Back then. Now we still have Mark, Jackson, And Yugyeom But...It's really not the same without Bam, Jaebum, Youngjae or Yuri. It's so different" He says. We were laying on our bed in our apartment. Yes I said our! Did I forget to mention we bought an Apartment together? I laid my head on his chest and he had his arm around my waist

"Jinyoung...Have you even thought about what it'd be like if we hadn't met?" I ask "Or if I never stopped hating you?" I ask him looking up at him. "No, I don't like to." He says "I'd probably be in deeper shit than I ever have been. You cause a lot of change in me Suki" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I know. I'm glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't be able to have such an amazing man" I smile widely. "Okay. We should get up now. It's 11:00. Marks gonna be here around 12:00 so we can go to the beach so we gotta be ready." I say he nods and I get up then he does. I walk to our closet and grab us some clothes. (The ones above A/N)

"Here" I toss him his clothes and he smiles. "Thanks" He And I quickly change. I throw on some sunglasses and sandals. He does as well. Then we walk downstairs. I heard a horn honk and walk outside. "Marks here! Come on babe!" I yell running to the car. I sit in the back seat. "Hey Jacksooon" I chime. "Hey Suki" He smiles. "Sup Mork" I smile widely. "Hi Suki" He Laughs. "I'm here" He gets in the car and smiles. "Yayyy! Beeeeaaach!" I grin. "I'm happy" I smile "We can tell" Jinyoung laughs

"I haven't been to the beach in so long! Hurry up let's go!" I say hitting the back of Marks seat. I buckle up and Mark pulls out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We arrived at the beach and I got out of the car. "Come on guys" I smile and wait for them holding the bag that Mark and Jackson packed. "Why didn't Yugyeom come?" I ask "He didn't come with us, He should be at the picnic table we reserved" Jackson says. "Yay! I get my best friend!" I grab Jinyoung's hand and we walk over to the picnic table. I Hug Yugyeom And He smiles. "Hey Suki, it's been a while" He laughs. "I know. A whole month" I let go of him. "I missed you" I smile. Then I turn around. "Jinyoung. Jinyoung! Hey Let's go swim" I set my glasses on the table and remove my bathing suit cover then I run to the water.

I walk until the water was at my hips and wait for Jinyoung. "COME ON!!" I scream. He runs out bringing a float with him. "Get on" He says lifting me onto the float. "Well I have no choice now do I?" I Laugh. He chuckles and Yugyeom Mark and Jackson come running to us. "AHHHH!!" I scream before I'm flipped off the float. I come from under the water and flip my hair back. I then laugh with them. "That was a good one" I smile then I splash all of them. "But you all have something coming" I grin and lean on Jinyoung. "Let's goOOOO!!" I scream the last part when I am lifted up and Jinyoung starts running away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The sun was setting and Jinyoung and I were walking up and down the beach together. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "It's beautiful." I say amazed. He smiles. "Nothing compares to my girl" He grins and pecks my cheek. He then stops and turns towards me. "Min Suki. I love you with all my heart" He smiles grabbing both of my hands

"You and I have been together for years, a while before that we weren't so well but now I'd hate being apart from you. You're my everything, you're amazing. Your smile is gorgeous, You are stunning. I don't know what I did to deserve a woman like you. You're smart, your beautiful, your hilarious, you don't care about a single thing anyone says. You made me a better me, You took the idiot I was in high school and turned me into your ideal man. Maybe I was already but still. You are perfect in every way to me. So..." he gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box "Min Suki, Will you do me the biggest favor and deal with me the rest of our lives...and marry me?"...