Engagement

"Min Suki, Will you do me the biggest favor, deal with me the rest of our lives...and marry me?" I looked at him and covered my mouth. I nod and tear up speechless on what to say. He grabs my hand and carefully slips the ring onto my ring finger then stands up and pulls me in for a looong kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist and my hands rested on his chest. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "That little sparkle's there" He Grins. I smile. "I love you" He says. "I love you too" I smile widely and rest my head on his chest.

I heard the snap of a camera and looked up to see Mark and Jackson giggle before running away. "I'm gonna kill them" I smile at Jinyoung before pulling away and running to the boys. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! Lemme seeeee" I whine, Mark laughs and hands me the picture. "Here" He smiles at me. I look at the picture and smile. "It's a perfect picture" I look up at Mark and hand it back to him. "Another perfect picture" I walk closer to them and flick their foreheads. "Would be that" I smile and walk back to Jinyoung laying my head on his shoulder and grabbing his hand. "Ohhhh our family thing is sooooo weird"

He chuckles "Yeah but you know you love them" He smiles at me "Of course I do, They're Like my brothers! Every one of them" I sigh "I miss BamBam, Yuri, and 2jae..." I pout. "YUGYEEEOOOMMMM!!!" Jackson Yells. "Where's our food?" Mark asks, I look at them and run over. "It's over there guys" I smile and grab the snacks placing them on the table. "COME ON BABE WE'RE GONNA EAT!!" I yell to Jinyoung, he smiles and runs over.

*******************************************
I open my eyes and look at Jinyoung. He was still peacefully sleeping, I rub my eyes and turn around grabbing my phone. It's 3 in the morning, why am I awake?! I put my phone down and grab Jinyoungs. Hmm... I look at the message he got and cover my mouth. "B-baby...We umm-we have to go" I wake him up. "Hmm, Where? Why?" He furrows his eyebrows. I show him the phone. "Shit!" He Stands up and lifts me up running outside to the car "Call Yuri. You have to tell her! Is he-?" I cut him off "WE CAN'T TELL YURI SHE'D FEEL HORRIBLE" I whisper yell "I'll tell Jackson" I call Jackson, he picks up right away.

Hello?
Mark's in the hospital
WHAT?! What happened?
I don't know Jackson! But we have to get to the hospital now so you'd better hurry up!
I will, let me know if you find anything out before I get there
I will
Bye, love you
I love you too, Bye

I hang up the phone and look at Jinyoung "Jinyoung I'm scared, What if it's bad?" I ask tearing up. "I'm sure he's okay, it's Mark. He'll pull through anything!" We arrive at the hospital and I run inside. "Hello? Umm I'm here to see Mark Tuan!" I say to the receptionist "Room 128" She says "Come on Jinyoung!" I grab his hand and pull him to the room. I knock on the door before walking in. "Yugyeom!" I hug him "What happened?" I break the hug and look at him. "He woke up and went to get water and on his way to the kitchen he fainted. I had to carry him to the car and inside. He hasn't woken up since"

I walk over to him and grab his hand. "Mark? Please wake up, We all need you" I whisper. The doctor walks back in. "Oh, there's more of you" He says. "Mark has a bad case of the flu...It's close to pneumonia..but if we get him medicines and keep him hydrated you can keep him from that, You're his sister?" He asks "Not literally but in my heart I am" I say. "In other words no they're not blood related but they're close enough to be brother and sister" Jinyoung says. He walks over and grabs my hand. "Let's sit baby" He whispers to me pulling me to a chair "What do I need to get him? I'll pay anything so he'll be okay" I say

"No! It's free ma'am. His insurance agreed to pay for it all, Well all but a nurse to keep at home" He says "He can stay with me and I'll take care of him!" I say "You aren't properly licensed-" I cut him off "Does it look like I give a shit? Nurses are goddamn expensive and I don't get enough weekly to pay for one every day and myself. Tell me how I can take care of him or I will fucking sue this place!" I say. "Yes ma'am. I'll set something up" He clears his throat "I have to go get the medication, just make sure he gets water and soups. We'll send him home when he wakes up...Feel free to stay until then" He Walks out of the room.

I sit back down and lay my head on Jinyoungs shoulder...