Happier

Jinyoung looked at me and the nervousness on his face showed. He smiled, and gulped. He stood up still looking at me and stood directly in front of me. "Suki, I know this is very odd to you. But I need to say this now before I explode with emotions I can't control without you" He says grabbing my hands "Suki, You are amazing. Your smile, your laugh, Everything about you makes me smile." He smiles and looks into my eyes

"Ever since I met you, I've became happier. I never want that to change, so to make me even happier...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks gripping my hands tighter. I manage to pull my hands out of his and pull him down, by his collar, into a kiss. He kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist and I moved mine around his neck. I broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Yes"

*Jinyoung POV*

"Yes" She said smiling widely. I hadn't noticed it till now, but she has a sparkle in her eye whenever she's happy. I smile at her. "I love you" I say "I love you too" She smiles and hugs me tightly. I hug her back.

*Mark POV*

I smiled looking at the two. "They look happy" I say "This is the happiest I've ever seen Jinyoung" Jaebum says. "Yeah, me too...Maybe Suki sparked up a change we didn't know could happen" I chuckled. "Maybe" Jaebum said leaning back. Suki and Jinyoung walked away holding hands. "I guess we can go now?" I ask "Yeah" Jaebum nods, then we leave.

*Suki POV*

"Can we go get some ice cream?" I ask, Jinyoung laughs and grabs my hand. We walk down the sidewalk towards the ice cream stand "Why do you want Ice cream when it's so cold outside?" He asks me. "We'll see, I don't know, let's just go get food" I smile and pull him down the sidewalk, running. Jinyoung lifts me up and starts running. I move around and climb into his back as he runs to the cafe.

He walks inside. "Hello, what can I get you two today?" The barista asks "I'll just have some hot cocoa" Jinyoung says. "Hot cocoa and two chocolate chip cookies!" I say smiling. "You two are a couple? You're cute together" She laughed walking into the back "Thank You!" I yell after her. Jinyoung laughs and sets me down. I look up at him and smile. "Ooh! Your hair!" I ruffle it "I know, I did it on purpose" He smiles. The woman comes back with our drinks and my food.

"That'll be $6.42" She smiles, Jinyoung pays and then we go sit down. I hand him a cookie and look at him. "You're the reason I got two, you're eating or I'll kill you." I say, He laughs and nods. "I'll eat, okay?" He asks me "Yay!" I smile and eat my cookie, After I finish I lay my head on Jinyoung shoulder and smile. He wraps his arm around my waist and grabs my hand. "I love you so much Suki" He whispered, I smile. "I love you too" I whisper back. We sat there like this for a few minutes till other people started flowing into the cafe.

Then I stand up and grab Jinyoungs hand. "Come on! We should go now" I say pulling him up, he nods and wraps one arm around my waist as we walk out and to his car. "I. Saw. Mina."...