Chapter 3

Grayson's Pov

Omg, when I saw her she looked even better than before her dark hair now matched her dark brown eyes, she wore a hoodie underneath her jacket, I was so glad to see her i told Ethan all about her and how I thought she was really cute he had now made it his mission to get us together but lets face it he would probably die trying if he could he always looked out for me even though he is a pain in the arse.  he finally got his way and me and Y/N went off together to find James outfit cause I was going to struggle cause all James wears is Balenciaga's but I am pretty sure he already has the whole collection, it was really awkward for the first few minutes because neither of us knew what to say but then she chimed in and asked '' are you ok now, from walking into the door'' ''yeah'' i said laughing '' I didn't hurt that much'' ''how did you end up walking into the door anyway'' she asked still smiling '' I don't know to be honest'' but I knew exactly how I walked into the door its because I was trying to catch a glimpse of her. ''anyway don't you need to film a video'' she said looking down at the camera in my hand. '' yeah '' I said

Y/N pov

I felt really nervous walking alongside Grayson whilst he was filming but it was kind of cool watching the way he spoke to the camera and how calm he was even though he really wasn't talking to anyone, we walked into the mall and Grayson then put the camera down and said '' I have no idea where to start'' he said glancing round ''well what does James normally wear'' I said ''here have a look'' he said bringing up james's instagram and handing it to me ''so he wears a lot of high knee shoes then''

''Yeah he has all  Balenciaga branded clothes and stuff like that''  he said

''well how about we start with shoes''

''yeah ok''

we headed into givenchy and Grayson picked out a pair of really expensive boots they looked really good and I thought they would really suit James.

we wander round loads of shops Grayson randomly pulled up his camera at points to give an update, I also looked at some of the clothes but some of them were really expensive I was definitely in the wrong shop I felt Grayson glancing over at me and...

we wander round loads of shops Grayson randomly pulled up his camera at points to give an update, I also looked at some of the clothes but some of them were really expensive I was definitely in the wrong shop I felt Grayson glancing over at me and then he pulled out his phone and started to type something in we were still looking when I then saw a jumper that would match James boots so I called  Grayson over and he agreed, he pulled up the camera and made a quick update whilst he was paying I found some really cute tops and joggers a hoodie  that wasn't too expensive and the t-shirts were on 3 for $15 which I thought was a really good deal so I picked out the one I liked the most. I couldn't choose between 2 t-shirts so I asked Grayson's opinion and he said '' why don't you try them on we have plenty of time'' so I headed into the changing rooms whilst Grayson sat just outside, I put on the first t-shirt and walked out like I was in  fashion show '' what do you think'' I said making a pouting face we both started laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe ''its nice lets see the other one then ''he said smirking I headed back in and switched the shirt as I walked out I stood there a pulled the peace sign whilst sticking my tongue out Grayson just smirked as he took a photo '' you look really good in that one its better fit'' ''lets see'' I say walking over to see the photo I put my hand on his shoulder and crouched down as he showed me the photo '' I definitely prefer that one'' he said looking at me '' yeah ok I do to'' looking in the mirror once more he was right it did look good. I finally picked up the last of my clothes I wanted to get so I headed over to pay.