chapter 3 season 2

Y/N pov 

I headed inside I can't believe he asked me to come with him and ethan to meet his family I was so nervous and it's almost a month away before we went, were they going to like me I was so nervous. emma was beginning to stir around about 9:00 am as I was making a coffee in the kitchen, ''morning sleepy head'' I said as I wandered over to the louge two coffee in hand ''here you go'' handing her the mug as I sat down ''you know how to treat me right'' she said smelling the coffee before taking  a slurp ''how long you been up'' she said wrapping her hands round the coffee ''since 6:30 I woke up late last night and went to bed I didn't know what to do with you if I could have picked you up I would have put you in the spare bedroom but I can't pick you up'' I giggled slightly she looked at me for a moment and laughed as well ''thats no problem I was comfy'' she said with a smile ''do you want some breakfast'' i said ''it won't be anything fancy though I haven't got much'' I said trying to think about what was in the fridge ''I have eggs, cereal and that vegan yoghurt you got me to try its really nice'' I said drinking my coffee, ''sounds like my normal breakfast'' emma said smiling away we both got up and I put 4 eggs on boil as emma spooned out 2 bowls of yoghurt I topped mine with cereal and banana.

the day went by like a breeze with the delivery men coming round dropping off the furniture and some other deliveries I had ordered that I had order weeks before that had only just arrived I had to call ethan and Grayson over to help with some of the stuff because it was just too heavy for Emma and me, we placed them all into the empty rooms or just where they fitted the twins had planned to help me out tomorrow because they had nothing planned, but they had just as much decorating needed in their house but they had a youtuber friend coming over to do it, to work with them on a video and decorate their house so they were happy to do mine. 

emma went home about 5 ish I was going to give her a lift but she insisted she was happy to get an uber back, once she had gone I went over to Grayson's to ask if he wanted anything from the shops as I needed to get groceries they just needed some eggs so I headed off to get some groceries. I spent £100 on groceries but I was empty of everything so this could last me almost 3 weeks, I gave Grayson their eggs and they were just about to film a video for this week ''sorry for interrupting'' I said giving him the eggs ''thank you'' he said leaning in kissing me on the cheek ''oh ethan got the flights booked as well we leave on the 12th and its a late flight thoughas we have some videos to film with emma and james'' he said ''that's fine by me I'll just sleep on the plane'' i said with a smile  we chatted for a few more minutes until ethan shouted at grayson to hurry up so i headed back around to mine and unpacked all my shopping once i had done that i didn't know what to do with myself so i thought why not get a headstart on the decorating so i put on some of my old clothes and pulled out all the boxes full of shelves that need fitting and building but the guys who brought the wardrobs had already fitted it in the room and i was planning to get it finished, so i made myself an iced coffee and headed up to the room i was going to put it in, it was a small room but was going to be to small for anything else, so i started to build the shelves and attched them to the walls thank god jefferds said there were power tools in the garage i spent what must have been 2:30 hours building it all up i didn't need to paint any walls  because it was already a nice dark grey but at least it was one less room to do plus my clothes could not spend any longer hanging on my curtain rail. 

once i finished i attached my light cover that was small little gem chains that made the room sparkle.

i was pretty happy when i finished it but i was also starving and it was definatley to late to cook so i gave up on making my own dinner so i just got another post mates which is pretty bad but i just didn't feel like cooking, once i had eaten i t...

i was pretty happy when i finished it but i was also starving and it was definatley to late to cook so i gave up on making my own dinner so i just got another post mates which is pretty bad but i just didn't feel like cooking, once i had eaten i took all my clothes and stuff and hung them into the wardorbes and draws it was still empty partially but it was pleanty of room to store my clothes i was so tired and i had more of this to do tommorow so i jumped in the shower and then went to bed and when my head hit the pillow i must have fallen straight asleep.