Competition: Keith Habersberger

~~~~Keith Habersberger - "I hate you

~~~~
Keith Habersberger - "I hate you."
"Why? I'm lovely."
~~~~

A/N: This one is short, but I hope you liked it! Also, another non-binary reader POV. :)

Additional Notes:
Y/N - Your Name

——

"I dare you I can beat you in Twister Habersberger." You said competitively to the tall man. Sticking out your chest in a humorous manner. It was a house party for Zach, as he just moved homes and decided to bring a couple of close friends over for a chill gathering with board games and alcohol. Keith, gulping down the last drops of white wine in his glass looked at you with serious-joking glares and pushed his glasses up for full effect. He really got into character. "You're on Y/N." he said, holding out his hand. You took it with a smirk and shook it. "You're funeral." You said as you set the game of Twister.

——

It had been around 30 minutes before you felt your body start to crumble from fatigue. "Right hand on red Y/N!" Kelsey yelled, her vowels sounding a little more slurred than usual. You stretched as best as you could, but your body couldn't take it anymore and landed on top of Keith. Quickly lifting your head up in laughter, his finger met your cheek; poking it. "I win, Y/N." he said with his cheeky smile and a blush creeping upon your cheeks. You couldn't let that smile get you. Not yet at least.

"One out of three." You said and quickly got up, joining Zach and Eugene at beer pong. "Next challenge Keith. Beer pong." You said gesturing your hand toward the table. "Please, Y/N. Beer pong is hilariously easy." He said with a scoff. You chuckled as you grabbed a ball and shot it into a cup without any effort. Keith's face turned into surprise and ready for the challenge. "You're on." He said dramatically again, making you laugh. Oh, how his humour made your insides flutter with butterflies.

——

"Looks like I win again Y/N!" Keith bragged as you groaned. "Okay IF I win this next game, it makes up for the two games then okay?" You said, wanting another fighting chance. Keith chuckled. "Okay Y/N. whatever you say. Just know, I'm going to win." He said in his signature 'I'm-going-to-win-because-I'm-Keith' tone. "And a winning prize, I get to control your twitter for three days." Keith excitedly said; confidence covering his voice. You gave him a sly smirk as you held out your hand for him to shake. "Yes!" You heard Ned screech in the background, hearing the bet.

——

Keith chose the last game; Dance Dance Revolution. You loved this game as a kid and even went to competitions. But, it's been years since you actually set your foot on one of them. Zach had a mobile version, where it was a man that had the arrows and connected to his game console and tv. Everyone cheered as you picked the song. "Bye Bye Bye Keith." You said, making the terrible joke that made you cringe on the inside. "Well, I hope we see you fail, while I'll be NSYNC." He said with a mocking tone. "Can we keep the insults to a bare minimum?" Eugene asked as he cringed at the attempts of you and Keith intimidating each other. The song started, and it was ready to play.

——

Sweat pooled on your forehead and temples, as you watch the screen show Keith winning. The crowd cheers and passes drinks, even chugging them down by the minute. "Looks like I win, Y/N. Kiss your twitter goodbye." He said, with a great big smile painting his face. His attempt at bragging rights only made the butterflies fly faster in your stomach. "I hate you." You said with a smile and a fake puppy dog pout. "Why? I think I'm quite lovely  if you don't say." He said tapping the tip of your nose. You smirked, however, coming up with a plan. "You're right. You are lovely. But, before you can have my phone, I need to do something first." You said as you whipped out your phone. "What?" Keith asked, curious.

Suddenly, you stood on the tip of your toes and gave a little peck on Keith's lips. He was shocked at the gesture, looking at you with a confused and stern face. "You have to catch me first!" You said quickly, bolting out of the door and into Zach's backyard.