Another Day: Shane Madej

Shane Madej - Dating him while working in Buzzfeed

Requested by: madisonjayde18

Author's notes: Sorry for this LONG OVERDUE request. Life got in the way, but, here I am. I wrote this pretty quickly, so sorry if this is kinda shit. And short. Oof. But I hope you like it! :)

Additional Notes:
Y/N - Your Name

——

You unbuckled your seat belt as Shane put the car in park. "I'll get the filming equipment in the trunk." Shane said, about to leave the car. "Wait!" You said to Shane, grabbing his wrist slightly. "What?" Said Shane, cocking a confused eyebrow. You leaned in, grasping his blue button-down shirt and gave Shane a peck on the lips, following with a warm smile. "Nothing." You said and left the car to get the filming equipment with Shane.

——

You both sat in your desk chairs, as they were across from each other. You sat beside Freddie while Shane sat beside Ryan (obviously, you really can't separate the boys at this point in their life). Freddie greeted you and Shane with warm smiles as she handed you a warm cup of coffee from Starbucks. "Thanks. I really needed that." You said, taking in your energizer for the morning. "Yeah, I went this morning. Figured I would get you one on the way anyway girl." Freddie said as she booted up her laptop. You smiled and thanked Freddie once more as she got up to talk to Devin, Shane suddenly reached over to your desk and took a sip of your coffee. "My favourite." He said and left you with a confused look on your face. He gave you a quick peck on your lips and returned to his desk, acting as nothing happened. You shook your head, being in love with this dork; you smiled to herself with a blush painting your cheeks.

——

Today, you were going to help Shane and Ryan film their new episode of Buzzfeed Unsolved. This episode was another of Unsolved's True Crime series and you were helping film the part where Ryan would tell Shane the details of the case while they make their snarky comments. It was quite easy really. A few close up shots (with the creepy mannequin in the back of course) and a medium shot of them sitting at a desk. 'At least you can zoom in on Shane's beautiful dace every now and then' you thought to yourself, blushing. "Well you know, you might need a bigger camera to get his head all in the shot." Ryan said with a chuckle. You jumped at his voice but replied with a smirk. "Well, he's my big headed dork." You said to Ryan as you headed towards Shane, who was at the snack bar on his phone. He was talking to Ryan's girlfriend, who came to visit him today. You practically ran into his arms. "Hey, there Y/N." Shane said, kissing the top of your head, Ryan making his way to his girlfriend. "So, uh, what did you think of the case?" Ryan asked. It was the case of Amelia Earhart's disappearance. Ryan went on about the alien theory, as he enjoyed watching Shane get slowly agitated by the idea that she was taken away by aliens. "You know it could be possible, Shane. The world is a huge place." You said with a convinced tone. "See? Thank you Y/N." Ryan said with a smile and the tall fellow nodding his head 'no'. "No, no, Y/N, we're not entertaining this idea any further!" He said. You laughed at his skeptical tone. He always looked cute when he was like this. "I'm kidding! Don't worry. Being eaten by killer crabs seems way more plausible." You're tone finalized your thoughts on it. "That's my girl." Shane said with a smile as he hugged you closer to his chest.

——

Soon the day ended and Shane and Ryan were closing and cleaning up their workspaces. Ryan's girlfriend had to leave earlier that day after they filmed and the three of you had helped edit for the new episode of Unsolved. Your headphones blasted your music as you yawned, slumping in your chair as you waited for the two boys to finish cleaning up. You closed your eyes, relaxing as you felt someone take out your earbuds. You woke up suddenly to see Shane put the earbud in his ear, slowly nodding his head to your music. "Nice one." You said and shook your head with a smirk plastered on your face. You walked out of the office with Shane's hand in yours, and Ryan following quickly behind; third wheeling like always. "Hey, you guys wanna grab something to eat?" Ryan said from behind, gathering his things into his backpack. "Sure Ryan!" You said excitedly as the both of you stopped to wait for Ryan, only to have him go in the middle of the both of you humorously. You just laughed and Shane nodded his head and chuckled.

——