Jealousy - Jen Ruggirello

Jen Ruggirello - Jealous when someone flirts with her girlfriend

Jen Ruggirello x Reader (Ladylike)

Requested: yes (on tumblr though)

A/N: This one was kinda hard to write, as a person who watches Ladylike and observing Jen and how she acts, I don't see her genuinely get aggressive and doesn't seem like a possessive person with other people; as to me, she seems like a really chill person, but isn't afraid to tell people off that they're doing wrong. So this was a challenge, but, writing always comes with a challenge to expand your abilities. Anyway, enjoy! :)

Additional Notes:
Y/N - Your Name

——

——

"What are you doing?" You asked with a chuckle. You looked over at your girlfriend Jen as you stood in front of your friend Jeff. Jen had put her arm around you suddenly as party-goers continued to dance and drink around you three. "Who's this?" She asked somewhat aggressively. You smiled with a quirked brow as you returned a smile to Jeff in front of you. "Jeff, this is my girlfriend, Jen." You introduced. His mouth formed a small 'o' shape as Jen gave a small chuckle and kissed your cheek at his reaction. "Yeah." She simply said and gave a nod. You smiled innocently as Jeff apologized and walked away rather quickly.

"What was that?" You asked curiously with a small smile. "Nothing. Just, wanted him to know that you're taken." He admitted with a small smile of guilt. You chuckled at her remark. "What do you mean?" You asked in confusion. "He was flirting with you Y/N. I just wanted him to know that I'm with you." She said with a smirk as she took a sip of your drink in your hands. You laughed at yourself for not noticing he was flirting with you. "Well, thank you for that. I'm a dumbass for not knowing he was flirting with me!" You said with a warm smile, taking back your drink from Jen's hands as you finished the remaining liquor inside. Jen nodded in disapproval at your oblivious wit, but with a wholehearted smile; giving you another kiss on your cheek as you walked together to the food table.

——