Sweater: Eugene Lee Yang

Eugene Lee Yang - "You are very attractive. Therefore I will stare at you." + "I just want you to be happy. And naked." + "Good night, and if you dream of me, remember, I like it rough."

Eugene Lee Yang x Reader (Try Guys)

Prompts + Prompt Post: https://aquaticalay.tumblr.com/post/171162811801/prompts
No. 7, 8, 9

Requested by: @jkam3327 (Tumblr)

A/N: One of my smollest but well written ones I've made. Now I originally had this in a fem!reader perspective/POV but I think now, reading it back, it also fits a non-binary POV. Also, I know it's short, but It's actually one of my favourite short prompts I did. Enjoy! :)

Additional Notes:
Y/N - Your Name

——

"So get your Try Guys Merch at Tryguys.com/merch!" Yelled Ned as the camera stopped rolling. Everyone cheered as the guys went to their girls. Ned kissed Ariel and baby Wes as they walked into the kitchen, Becky and Keith walked together, meeting Ned and Ariel, and Zach hugged Maggie as she gave him kudos for filming, talking about how funny he was. Eugene walked up to you, with his hands and arms surrounding your waist. The boys just filmed their merch promo video and everyone danced their butts off with the sweaters, hoodies and t-shirts, as well as showcasing their selection of mugs. You laid your hands on Eugene's chest, feeling the soft material of their sweaters beneath your palms. A smile gifted Eugene's features as he looked down at you looking at the merch. "I'll be definitely borrowing this from you, just saying." You said, as your arms went up to the back of his neck, and feeling Eugene's thumbs make small circled on the back of your waist. "I guess I'll get two because I won't be seeing that one again." He chuckled at the comment. You shook your head with a smirk. "No you don't need two, we can share. I promise I won't take it." You said flirtatiously, but sarcastic as well. Eugene scoffed lightly, playing with the drawstring on your sweater. "I'll get two, don't worry. I just want to see you happy... and naked." He added with a devilish smirk. You laughed, as a blush crept on your cheeks. Eugene gave you a little kiss; and as his lips met yours, it was inviting and soft like pillows. Something you always longed for every time he wasn't around you.
You basically melted to his touch sometimes.

——

Soon it became nightfall, and the two of you were staying up editing videos for the Try Guys channel. You were helping Eugene edit music and audio while Eugene did everything else. 3 AM struck as your phone vibrated at some Instagram and Twitter notifications from Zach. Your brain felt like mush at this point, and your body needed a long-awaited stretch and food break. Or, just a break in general. You got up from your table, took off your headphones and walked over to Eugene, taking him out of his workaholic environment. "Eugene, you need a food break and a stretch, come one." You said with your hand on his shoulder. Usually, he would protest, but you can tell this was one of those days where his brain was also mush after waiting for hours. Eugene has workaholic tendencies that can go on for days on end, but he does remember self-care every now and then. He ran his hands over his eyes and face before meeting you in the kitchen.

By now, he was in his pyjama pants and a plain t-shirt, while you cuddled in his Try Guys sweater that seemed like a dress on your body, by how large it was on you. You also had removed your pants and top underneath, as sitting in one spot for endless hours got your body temperature to rise significantly. You leaned on the kitchen counter as you handed Eugene his cup of coffee. Sipping your cup, you noticed Eugene staring at your with adoration painted on his face. Your head tipped sideways, looking at him through your glasses. "What?" You asked curiously. "Mm, nothing. Just thought that you're very attractive, therefore, I will stare at you." He said l, sipping his coffee like sipping tea. You scoffed with a chuckle, "Girl, your sleep deprived. You should get some rest." You said with humour in your tone. You had your hand in his as you lead him to the couch. Taking his coffee and setting it down on the counter, the two of you plopped on the couch, and you laid your head on his chest, as his arm securely wrapped around yours. You were surprised on how tired Eugene was, as he would usually deny being tired when you told him he should finish up for the night, or day rather. You stretched over the couch, quickly turning off the lamp at the end table, then settling back on Eugene's chest comfortably, with your leg raising up his hips. "Goodnight." You simply whispered, giving Eugene a kiss on the cheek, having your lips trail along his jawline ever so slightly. He gave a kiss on the top of your head, giving you a firm squeeze before finally relaxing. "Good night, Y/N and if you dream of me, remember, I like it rough." He said with a smirk on his incredibly adorkable face. He felt a smile on your face grow, as you replied with, "Don't worry, I won't."

——