Worries: Adam Bianchi

Adam Bianchi - "Reader is a camera person on Unsolved and Adam finds out they got injured during filming"

Adam Bianchi x Reader

Requested by: @secretsofthetablet (Tumblr)

A/N: Another non-binary POV fic for another one of the Buzzfeed boys! This one is a sweet drabble I wrote. Although it's short, I hope you like it!

Additional Notes:
Y/N - Your Name
E/C - Eye Colour
Italics - Flashbacks

——

"Are you sure you're okay?" Adam said, holding your hand with worried eyes. The bandage on your wrist and the stinging pain in your wrist said differently, but you didn't want Adam to worry. "I'm fine Adam, I promise. Ryan and Shane took care of it on time and it's better now that you wrapped it in the bandage. Don't worry." You claimed, gently laying your hand on the side of his face.

——

"And this is the room where people say it's the most active, with things moving around, to shadow people appearing and disappearing," Ryan said as Shane followed him into the room with his go pro. You started entering the room, holding one camera and trying to get a good tracking and panning shot of Ryan and Shane entering the room and looking around. Although, you mistook your step of the door and lost your balance, losing your grip and falling over. Not wanting to break the equipment, you let down the camera first, only to stretch and bend your wrist too much and spraining it; pain shoot up your whole arm as you felt the muscles in your wrist yell in agony.

Yelping with a thump, you landed on the floor and Ryan, Shane and the rest of the crew running to your side. "Holy shit, are you okay Y/N?" Ryan yelled, getting on his knees to reach your level. Ryan moving aside the camera equipment for more space around you as you lend Shane your wrist as he gently held it; inspecting it. "It might get swollen soon. I'm pretty sure you sprained it. Ryan grab something to wrap her wrist with." Shane said, laying down his go pro on the floor, and holding your wrist with his hands. "There's a handkerchief in my fanny pack, you can grab that." You hollered at Ryan to get. It was your favourite handkerchief from Adam, with repeated patterns of Gudetama sleeping. Adam got it for you while on his trip to Japan with the Worth It boys and Rie. It was a thoughtful gift, and you carried it everywhere. It always reminded you of Adam's caring nature. Ryan quickly folded it and handed it to Shane, who wrapped it around your wrist gently. "Is it good?" He asked, as you slowly inspected your wrist. "Yeah, this is good for now. "We'll get the proper bandages when we get to the hotel. If it starts swelling or hurting, just tell us, and we'll stop the investigation okay?" Ryan said. You nodded and thanked the ghoul boys with a smile.

They continued the investigation as someone else on the team took your place as the cameraman. You looked down at your handkerchief and smiled, the thought of Adam filling your mind once again and numbing the pain away.

——

"Y/N?" Adam's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. Your E/C eyes getting lost in his brown orbs. All your feelings for Adam took over your actions as you leaned your lips on his. The sweet feeling of his lips on yours made you smile, he recovered from his surprise and kissed you back; holding you closer and his hands wanting to hold your injured wrist and comforting you closer.