~45~

Toy chicas pov

{ skipped to Friday after school}

I pulled up out side my house. I'm so tired all I want to do is have a bath and snuggle up in bed and watch Netflix with my dog.

I got out of my car and locked the door before going up to my house. My mums cars is not on the drive so I'm guessing she's not home.

I unlocked the front door and turned the hallway light on as I closed the door. I took my shoes off and wet up stairs to my room.

I opened my bedroom door and dropped my bag onto the floor. Tate got up from his bed and ran over to me wagging his tails in excitement.

Hello boy I smile as i stroked his head. I got out of my school uniform and put on Grey tracksuit bottoms.

I grabbed toy Bonnies white t-shirt that he left here ages ago I always wear it. I lifted it over my head and pulled it down.

It smells of toy Bonnie that's why I like it. The faint smell of deodorant and I slight smell of his fragrance that he wears.

I'm to tired to have a bath so I will have that in the morning as me and toy bonnie are going around mangles house and foxy is going to meet us there.

She asked if bonnie and chica can come as well but chica is at the horse stables and Bonnie is going out with his parents, me and mangle think that bonnie and chica suit so we are trying to get them together.

I walked down stairs and Tate follows behind me. I walk into the kitchen to do Tates dinner, I put Tate dog food in his bowl and refill his water as well.

I go back up to my room, then I hear my phone ring. I pick my phone up from my bed and see who the caller ID is.

I smile down at my phone when I see toy bonnies name, I answer it straight away.

Hey I chirped down the phone as I lay on my bed and put my phone on speaker. Hey gorgeous, are you ok because you walked out of school really fast toy bonnie said with a bit of worry in his voice.

My heart melts every time he asks if I'm ok. Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to get home I said fiddling with my finger nail.

Are you sure? toy Bonnie asked. Yeah I'm fine so what did you ring for? I said.

Well I rang to see if you was ok and I want to talk in general toy bonnie said down the phone.

Aww I love you i said in a baby voice. I love you more toy bonnie said mocking my baby voice.

I can do a better baby voice I said laughing at toy bonnies attempt. So what, at least I give better kisses toy bonnie huffed playfully.

Are you telling me I can't give good kisses?? I said. Well..you can but I think I do better toy bonnie say.

Do you really want to go there I said trying not to laugh. I'm already there toy bonnie said, i bet he is smirking like an idiot right now acting all cocky thinking he can give better kisses.

Just you wait toy bonnie next time you come around my house I will get my teddy bear and lob it right at your head I said getting all worked up for no reason.

I can come round right now so you can do that toy bonnie said laughing. Shut up no you won't I laughed.

I'm leaving right now see you in five minutes Toy Bonnie said ending the call. I star up at my phone in confusion.