~64~

Toy chicas pov

Me and toy bonnie are laying on our stomachs watching a movie on his Mac book laptop. Toy bonnie has his arm resting on my back and his other under his chin.

I could sense toy Bonnies eyes are on me. I try and pretended I don't notice. I give up and turn my head to look at him, what? I blush.

Nothing your just so gorgeous to look at toy bonnie says kissing my cheek. I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder.

As I'm trying to watch the movie toy bonnie keeps on kissing my neck and rubbing my back with his hand. I teasingly move my head away as he goes in for another kiss.

Hey! Toy bonnie whines as he pouts. I stick my tongue out playfully as he moves closer.

Your no fun toy bonnie whispers in my ear making my shiver. I turn my head to look at toy Bonnies.

What do you want? I say biting my bottom lip as I slide my finger down his cheek gently. I want you. All of you toy Bonnies whispers in my ear as he kisses my neck.

Mmmm but I'm tired I say teasingly as I slightly wiggle my bottom. Toy bonnie eyes widen at my action as the pupil in his eyes grow bigger.

How badly do you want me i ask seductively as I pout my lips and tilt my head to the side. Toy Bonnies breaths in, I have been wanting you all day beautiful.

I bite down on my bottom lip even more and slide my hand down his pants feeling how hard he is. Fuck.. toy bonnie whispers as his head slightly goes back from pleasure.

I slowing take hold of him in one hand and start pumping him. Toy Bonnies mouth opens slightly, toy Chica.. toy Bonnies groans.

Yes my love I say looking at him with innocent eyes and I goes faster. I need you so fucking badly toy Bonnies says out of breath.

I pull down his boxer and take him in my mouth I slightly gag but get used to it. Toy Bonnies move his high up and down gently as his take a fist full of my hair.

Toy Bonnies come in my mouth I swallow as I move my head up to see toy Bonnies panting.

My body is aching for toy Bonnie. I quickly pull off my pyjama shorts and knickers and throw them somewhere in the room.

I put my legs either side of toy bonnie and lower myself onto him. Toy Bonnies places both of his hands on my hips making me go faster.

I quietly moan as I go up and down on him. Toy Bonnies moves his hips faster as my eyes roll to the back of my head from pleasure.

Omg toy bonnie! I moan. I look down at toy bonnie. His biting his bottom lip as he watches my hips go up and down on him.

Me and toy bonnie come hard at the same time. I breath in and out trying to control my breathing

I plop next toy bonnie on the bed. I didn't even notice the laptop has fallen off the bed.

You feel fucking I could go on for days beautiful toy bonnie says bringing my sweaty body closer to his.

As your my first and will be my last I don't think no one will be as good as you i say kissing his muscled chest.

That's damn right toy Bonnies smirking pulling me into a kiss. I smile and kiss him back. After the kids I grab my shorts and walk into toy Bonnies balcony.

The view of the back garden is so lovely. There is so much land as I look at the big river that right at the back.

The fresh air cool my sweaty body down. Are you ok? Toy bonnie says wrapping both of his arms around my waist from the back.

As he is much taller than me he rests his chin on the top of my head. I put my hands on top of his, yeah I'm fine I just love looking out on the land I say leaning back resting my head on his chest.

I want to move out of my house and get a place with you I say. I can sense toy bonnie smiling, would you actually want to move out? Toy bonnie asks.

Of course we are eighteen I know it sounds young but we can look after ourself I say.

Do you want a apartment or a house? Toy Bonnies asks. apartment I smile of the thought of me and toy Bonnies having our own place.

I will start looking for one beautiful toy Bonnies says kissing my head.

I just imagine our own place toy Bonnies speaks, It will be so nice I smile.

We won't have to worry about putting much clothes on. We can take a showers and baths together when ever we want. I can fuck you when ever and where ever toy bonnie say gently in my ear.

I blush at the thought of toy bonnie taking me on the kitchen counters. I can tell your thinking about it toy bonnie says rubbing my hips gently.

It's hard not to I say honestly. I turn around to face toy bonnie as I wrap my arms around his waist.

Toy bonnie smiled as he looks down at me. I love you so much I say bringing his head down.

I love you more toy bonnie smiles closing the gap between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~