~88~

Toy chicas PoV

Weeks have passed and today is the gender reveal. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

The doctors sent the gender to the balloon shop down town so no one knows the baby's gender which makes it more exciting.

All of our friends as really excited as well. Right now I'm just finishing the last touches of my makeup.

I'm wearing a baby pink dress that come above my knees and some pink heels. Also me and toy Bonnie are announcing our engagement to everyone as well.

After putting on some perfume I walk out of the bedroom. Are we going to bring Tate because he can just run around in the garden I say walking into the living where toy Bonnie is.

Toy Bonnie eyes rake up and down my body. You look beautiful like always toy bonnie says looking at me.

I grin as I tuck a peace of hair behind my ear. And yeah we should because he love it in my dads garden toy Bonnie says.

Toy Bonnie gets tates lead and puts it on him. My dad says the garden is decorated so nicely his very proud with the people that did it toy Bonnie says grabbing his car keys.

I can't wait I say happily. Me and toy Bonnie make our way down stairs to the car park. We  drive to toy Bonnies dads house.

You look handsome I say smiling. Toy bonnie lips turn into a smile. You can make a room full of people stop and stare toy Bonnie says taking my hand and lacing his fingers with mine.

I bite my bottom lip as I look out of the window smiling. Toy bonnie always makes my belly feel funny even though i should be used to his comments by now but I'm not he always makes me smile.

We pull into toy Bonnies dads house after toy Bonnie enters the gate code.

Toy Bonnie parks his car next to the fountain. I get out and open the back door so Tate can run out.

We walk up to the door. The maids open the door before we reach it. Nice to see you to again one of the maids smile.

I return the smile. Me and toy Bonnie walk outside into the big garden where toy Bonnies dad is talking to a man.

Do you like the garden?? toy bonnie dad says. I look around and the garden is filled with pink and blue decorations with white question marks.

The balloon with the reveal of the baby gender is inside safe toy Bonnie dad says.

Ok great, this is great thanks for getting it decorated for us toy bonnie smiles.

No problem toy bonnie dad smiles. People should be here in any minute now I say looking at the time on my phone.

As I said that the door bell rang. I will get that I say walking towards the door. I open the door and see our friends.

Hey! I say giving them all a friendly hug. Hey we got you some stuff for the baby, and dont worry it's Unisex mangle says.

Aww thank you I say. That table there is for gifts so I will put them on there I say taking everyone gifts.

I put the gifts  on the table. Toy bonnie walks inside the house. You and the girls go and do
Your own thing for a bit we will be out here talking toy bonnie says.

Ok I say kissing his lips. I will show you two the garden I says link my arms with there's.

I walk with mangle and chica on both sides of me. Omg it's so pretty chica says as we step out side.

Pretty isn't even the word it's fabulous mangle says looking around. You look beautiful toy chi mangle says looking at me.

thanks, both of you look lovely as well I say. Toy chica? I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see my mum.

Hey mum i say as she walks over to us. You three look lovely my mum says.

thank you we say thanking my mum. Toy Bonnie let me in, I brought the baby a little gift I gave it to toy bonnie and he put the gift on the table my mum says.

Thank you mum I smile, Your welcome sweetheart my mum says. I will leave you girls to talk I will be talking to toy bonnie dad my mum says walking off.

Your mum is so good looking for her age mangle says. Everyone says that I smile.

some other family members arrived from me and toy Bonnies family.

Are you ready for the big reveal? Toy Bonnie says. Yess I am I smile as I rest my arms on his shoulders.

Toy Bonnie smile as he kisses my lips. I close my eyes and kiss back softly. No one hasn't notice the ring yet??  toy bonnie asks as he bring my left hand up to his mouth as kisses it.

No they are all so excited about the baby's gender I smile rubbing the tip of my nose gently on toy Bonnies.

The diamond is big enough toy Bonnie laughs slightly. Damn right it is I say smiling up at toy bonnie.

Alright it's time he says. I smile as I turn away from toy bonnie to get everyone's attention.

We would like everyone go near the lake for the gender reveal!! I call out.

Everyone gets excited and starts walking to the big lake. Toy Bonnies dad has a lot of land so the garden is really big.

Me and toy Bonnie walk toward the big lake as well. One of the maids bring the gender reveal balloon to us.

The balloon has sparkly blue and pink question marks on it. We have one pin each in our hands as he hold onto the balloon with the other.

I didn't realise there is a photographer here as well, Everyone start counting down from five.

Mangle and chica have there phones out filming. Me and toy Bonnie join in on the counting, once we reach one me and toy bonnie popped the balloon.

Pink confetti comes out.

ITS A GIRL!!

I hear mangle and chica scream, I cover my mouth and I squeal. I wrap my arms around toy bonnie as I berry my head into his chest.

I feel some tears roll down my Cheek. We're having a girl!! I say into toy bonnie chest. I'm so fucking happy toy bonnie says pulling my face towards his as he closes the gap between us.

I kiss toy bonnie with so much love. Toy Bonnie kisses my softly as he holds me close.

Me and toy Bonnie pull apart smiling. I see mangle shaking foxy with happiness.

We have also got another announcement to make toy bonnie says taking my hand.

We're engaged we say at the same time. Everyone started cheering again. Mangle doesn't know what to do with herself because she's so overwhelmed and happy.

Our friend shout and cheer loudly with everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~