~84~

Toy bonnies pov

We made it back to the apartment. Im making toy chica some food as shes sitting on the sofa watching tv.

Im making toy chica some fruit. After im finshed i bring the bowel of fruit to her.

Here you go i smile as i give her the bowel. Thank you toy chia smiles as she eats a slice of apple.

Ummm your forgetting something i joke as i tap my lips waiting for a kiss.

Toy chica roll her eyes playfulling as she pecks my lips. You missed a spot i say smiling as i tap my check.

Toy chica licks my check instead. Ooo kinky i like i say smirking.

I sit down next to toy chica as i watch her eat...im not werid ok, i just love watching toy chica eat.

What time are the others coming round toy chica asks with a mouthful of food.

In about an hour i say. Ok, toy chica says happily.

After toy chica is done she gets up to put the bowel in the kitchen but i stop her.

I will do that i say taking the empty bowel from her.

After putting the bowel in the sink i walk back into the livingroom. I see toy chica rubbing tate belly.

Tates tail is wagging as he lays on his back. I sit down next to toy chica and tates jumps onto my lap.

Yes i love you to i say as tate licks my face. After being licked to death by tate he jumps off the sofa and goes into the kitchen for some water.

I pulls toy chica onto my lap gently. I wants some kissy time before our friends burst through the door i smile.

Toy chica smirks as she nods and leans towards my lips and kisses me.

I kiss her back gently as toy chica runs her fingers through my hair.
I capture her bottom lip in-between my teeth gently.

I pull on her lip making her moan. I let go of her lip and kiss her again.

Toy chica slides her hands down my pants making my eyes widen in pleasure.

I immediately go hard by her touch. Toy chica climbs off my lap and sits next to me.

Toy chica rubs my erection slowly making me groan in pleasure.

I havent wanked off in the past week or so, so i really need this.

Toy chica pulls down my jeans along with my boxers. Toy chica licks her lips as she moves her hand up and down on my manhood.

Fuck..i groan as my head fall backwards.

All of a sudden i feel toy chicas warm mouth on me. I bite my bottom lip as i grab a fist full of toy chicas hair making her move her head faster.

I cant hold it no more so i come in her mouth. Mmm toy chica moans as she lifts her head up and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

I pull my jean up just in time as the door swings open. What the fuck!! I shout.

Mangle and the other barge in. I dont even want to know what you two where just doing mangle says.

What are you the fbi? I say because mangle shot through the door without knocking.

No im just a eager girl that hasnt seen one of my bestfriends in a week! She says running over to toy chica.

Toy chica covers her belly up just in time before everyone sees her little baby bump.

Oohh how i missed you mangle says wrapping her arms around toy chicas neck hugging her.

Nice place bon freddy says. Thanks i smile. Chica walks over to mangle and toy chica and sits on the sofa with them.

Sorry about mangle im used to it foxy laugh. Haha its ok i say.

Tate runs up to toy freddy and jumps up to him trying to lick his face. Hello boy! Toy freddy says sitting on the floor as tate jumps onto his lap.

I think toy freddy loves toy chicas dog more than himself.

So me and toy chica didnt just call you lot over to hang out we have something special to tell you i say grinning.

Our friends looked confused. I glance at toy chica seeing if shes ready to announce it yet and she nods.

We're having a baby, we say at the same time. WAIT WHAT!! everyone says in shock.

Are you serious?? bonnie says. Yeah i nod and so does toy chica.

YESS FINALY AT LAST!! Foxy shouts happily as he wraps his arm around my neck and pulls my head down as he ruffles my hair like what a big brother would do.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! mangle squeals along with chica.

The guys gave me a bone-crushing hug to the point i couldnt breathe.

How long have you been pregnant for?? Chica asks. For about a week toy chica says happily.

Omg i cant believe this im actually shaking mangle says lifting her hand up to show her shaking.

I went to see a nurse today and got a ultrasound toy chica says showing everyone her lockscreen on her phone that has a picture of the ultrasound.

Mangle and chica look at it as toy chica gives the phone to chica.

Omg its so small at the moment chica says in awe. I know but in three week i have to go back and have another ultrasound toy chica says happily.

She passes her phone around to everyone to see.

It still feel like a dream that me and toy chica are going to have a baby.

I cant wait to have cuddles with our son or daughter. My dad is really happy for me as well.

I want to find out the gender so i can buy clothes for baby mangle says.

Well i really would love to have a gender reveal party but we wont know the gender of our baby until its about 20 weeks old toy chica says smiling.

Im so happy for you two toy freddy says smiling.

Thanks guys, me and toy chica say smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~