Get to know Ashari✨

I was real petite chocolate girl, i was tall .. 5'11 to be exact i was smart but not book smart like i wanted to be. I'm 17. I was real out going. I'm a junior at
Lakeside Highschool in Atlanta. It was me my momma and my older brother Tray, my dad was in my life but he moved to Florida when i was 14 for a job.. so obviously him and my mom weren't together. My momma owned her own clothing company so you know we had some money. Anyways enough about me let's talk more about my family and friends.

I had a best friend that I've known since 4th grade but didn't become besties until we got to Highschool her name is Brenae. We were the total opposite but you know what they say opposites do attract. She was a short Lightskin and she was also real thick. And of course all the boys loved her which i loved for her lol I wasn't a hater!

Brenae💋

My brother which was only a year older than me so he was a senior at Lakewood

My brother which was only a year older than me so he was a senior at Lakewood. He was real protective over me we had a good ass bond the nobody could break i loved him to pieces! His name was Tray he was chocolate like me of course lmaoo and the girls loved him. I always had to tell him to slow down with all these thot ass girls.

Tray😻