The Party🍾

Today was the day of the party and I was really excited because for one varsity cheerleaders get in free because the football players were the ones throwing it and for two I'm a chill person but I still love going to parties. Today I'm just gonna chill until then maybe do something with Tray.
(Few hours later)
"Yeooo Shari get dressed we're gonna hit the mall get dressed. "Ight" I got up and decided to put on some nike leggings and a nike shirt with my red blue and white jordan 1's. And then did all my hygiene stuff. I walk out of the bathroom to put on lotion and perfume. And slicked my hair in low bun.

Usually when Me and Tray go to the mall we splurged because I mean why not "You ready shari?" "Yeah come on"

Usually when Me and Tray go to the mall we splurged because I mean why not "You ready shari?" "Yeah come on". We get into the car and drive to the mall. "So Ashari how are you and that nigga King doing? He treating ya right?" "Yes he's actually really sweet Tray" "That's good cause if that nigga slip up you already know how I'm coming" Tray said pulling his gun out the side part in his car. "Oh my gosh Tray" I said rolling my eyes. We finally arrive at Lenox mall. "I'm bouta go in Louis Vuitton you coming?" "Nah I'ma go look for something to wear to the party.. text me when you done" "ight". I walk off and go into forever 21. I love forever 21 but when your looking for something and you turn it around and It says "i love tacos" or some weird as shit like that it pisses me off. I find this red two piece with tube top and biker shorts. This will look really cute with my checkered vans. I start to walk to the line to check out and I get a text from King.

King🥰: Wassgood Babygirl❤️ Me, You, Brenae, & Q are catching a uber to the party so well gone me at ya house that's coo?

Me: yeah that's coo my momma gone be home though lol

King🥰: I want to meet her actually lol if that's okay wit chu

Me: yeah that's fine.. you nervous?😂

King🥰: Nah I'm good you ?😂

Me: I'm good nigga🤣

I was actually terrified but it's not like I haven't told her about King yet. But to be honest me and king didn't really have a title we were talking but it was more then talking i guess because we've had sex more then once. I was next in line to pay. "Hi, did you find everything you were looking for today?" The cashier said smiling. "Yes thankyou" "your total is $31.65.. recite with you or in the bag?" "In the bag is fine" "okay love you have a nice day". I walkout of forever 21  and I'm not sure what I should do because when Tray goes to the the mall like I said he splurges and today I didn't really feel like it so I'll be here for a while.

Me: Tray how long you gone be?

Brother🤞🏽💙: Like another hour why ?

Me: I'm boreddd I'm done shopping and I ain't got shit else to do but sit here

Brother: ight gimme like 2o minuets🙄