December❄️

AHARI POV
it's December now and me and King have been great. We're actually together now and publicly made it official. Cheer season well football season ended and I cannot wait until my senior year to cheer again. It's Christmas break so we have a whole 3 weeks off because we just took exams. This break was gonna be great because I was so tired and stressed with exams and me Q nae and King had a lot of fun stuff planned.

It's Saturday and I woke up feeling really sick and I have been for like a week now, like nauseous I had a feeling that I could be pregnant because me and King started having sex without condoms and my stomach started to look bigger than usual. So I texted king and told him.

Ashari: I feel so sick idk what's wrong though 🙁 can you bring me some medicine?
(Even though I kinda knew)

Stinkaa❤️: Is it your period? And yeah I'ma be omw inna few
Ashari: see I actually haven't got my period yet it was supposed to come 3 days ago..
Stinkaa❤️: well should I bring a test ? 😂 or you coo
Ashari: KING that's not funny 😂😂 but yeah bring one please

I forgot to tell king that I haven't had my period yet but then again I'm only 3 days late but these symptoms are way to close to pregnancy symptoms. I was actually really scared because I'm way to young to get pregnant right now I'm only 17.. I thought about it and started to cry because what the hell would I do If I was my mom would literally kill me and Tray probably would be so disappointed in me and I hate disappointing him. I looked out my window to see King pulling up I felt a little better and went to open the door. "Hey, you Okay?" He said as he saw me tearing up a little. "No king I really think I'm pregnant". I stopped because I didn't want Tray to hear me crying. We got up to my room and I went to the bathroom to wipe my face. "You wanna take it now shar .. just to get it over with?" "Yeah could you get me a foam cup from downstairs?" I drank some water so that I'd be able to pee. "Here, and you want me to be in the bathroom with you?" King says. "Yes please king". I peed into the cup and dipped the test into the cup. I was so nervous so I closed my eyes and put my hands over my face. "Ashari if you are I just want you to know that I love you and I gotchu forever dawg we gone get through this baby you straight" king said pulling me into a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "I love you too". We look at the test to see that it said pregnant. My heart dropped and I instantly ball into tears. "King Idk if can do this" I cried into his arms. " aye why you crying ashari wtf going on man" Tray said angrily. "I'm.. I'm.. pregnant Tray". Tray didn't say anything he looked at me in a disappointed face and walked out my room. King sat down on my bed with his hands over his face. and at this point I felt hopeless and started to cry again. "Ashari I told you we got this and whatever you want to do I'll support you because it's your body". We sat in my room silently until we heard Tray coming back into my room. "Aye man so what y'all gone do ? Ashari I'm disappointed in you but I'm not gone be mad at ya to long because I don't want you to feel alone in this." Tray said giving me a hug. "Well at this point I need to see how far a long I am before I can make any decisions". "How are you gonna tell mom?" "Honestly I don't even know".

A few hours later ..
King was still here because he said he didn't wanna leave me which made me feel so much better. I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow because maybe the test was wrong but honestly I doubt it and to see how many months I was. My stomach had a little pudge to it so I probably wasn't even months yet but then again I was skinny as hell and tall. "King are you staying the night because I just want you to know that you don't have to" "shari now you know I'm not leaving you by yourself". I loved how king didn't wanna leave me I just hopped be kept this same energy throughout my pregnancy once I figure out what I'm gonna do. My mom had actually been gone all day and she was finally home but I'm still not telling her yet. I was tired so me and King both took showers and went to sleep because the appointment was at 9.