Movie Date✨

ASHARI'S  POV

So now I'm in lunch with Brenae and we found our table for the rest of the year. Everybody knows that the table you pick the first like 2 days of school is where you sit at no matter what at Lakeside. I never eat school lunch so I always brought some chips or something. I looked up to see King and he was smiling walking over to the table, which had the football players and the cheerleaders.. i was cheerleader and so was Brenae i was the caption and Brenae was co-caption.

For some reason i never saw this nigga before since he was a football player i just found it impossible that i never knew who he was. But then again this is my first year as a cheerleader in Highschool. King sat down with the football players and looked my way and said "wassup Shari" i was thinking to myself how he even knew people called me shari. "Hey king" i said with a big smile on my face.

Lunch was over and i was walking to my next class and king yelled "aye shorty wait up" i stopped and waited for him to catch up and he started to ask me what i was doing Saturday. I told him I wasn't doing anything cheer didn't start for another week so i was free. "Well you wanna go see a movie ? On me" King said smiling and of course i said yes.

I texted Brenae and told her everything!! I was so excited but nervous as hell cause this nigga was fine FINE. But at least we'll be in the movies so it won't be awkward.

                         KING'S POV
I can't believe i asked her out to the movies cause in all honesty i wouldn't think i would go for a girl like her but she is fine as hell don't get me wrong she's just really petite and tall and I usually go for thicker short girls. But I really think I'm going to like her. I texted. my bro Quincy but we call him Q for short and told him about Ashari.

Q & King text messages✨

Me: aye bro i just asked that cheerleader Ashari to the movies you should ask her friend Brenae to go to🤷🏾‍♂️

Q🤟🏽: wassup brody, you think she gone say yeah ?😂
Me: Don't hurt to ask 😂

Q🤟🏽: Aight bro if she say know this yo fault😂

I just laughed at his text and went to my last class of the day which was Biology. Once i get in class i see big curly hair and lil booty i just knew it was shari cute ass. "Shari wassgood witchu ? I ain't know we had 2 classes together" i said smiling at her. "Oh hey King" she said with a smile. We both sat next to each other as we listen to the teacher say the same shit they do every year on the first day. The class was
finally over and i got in my car and drove home.

                                    Q'S POV

School was over and i saw Brenae thick ass waiting on Ashari and her brother cause i knew that she always rode home with them

School was over and i saw Brenae thick ass waiting on Ashari and her brother cause i knew that she always rode home with them. "Wassup Brenae" i said walking up to her giving her a hug touching her booty. "Hey Q" she said hugging me back. I asked her if she knew about Ashari and King going to the movies and of course she was already aware. "You tryna go with me to the movies ? It's on me baby" i said smiling showing my golds. "Of course she said Lemme see yo phone so you can text me" She said. "Aight sexy ima hit you later". I walked away to my car and drove home.