I can't think of a tittle😂

"Shari get up your gonna be late and wake up your brother too! I'm about to leave for work" My mom yells from downstairs. My mom never woke me up cause like I said she was barely home. "Ight ma I'm up" I yelled. I get up to get in the shower, wash my face,and do my hair. I did my hair into a half up half down hairstyle. And put on a light pink tube top with some white ripped jeans with my fur slides.

"Tray get up!" I yelled. I wasn't trying to be late today. I haven't spoken to King since last night and to be honest I didn't really feel any kind of way about because king wasn't like that well at least I hope not.
"You ready shari?" "Yeah but take my picture first"

1,456 Likes
Ashariii_   Pretty In Pink🌸

KingJohnson  Damn you fine🤩

Tray.31  sis🥴

Brenae.chereece My bestie fine😍😩😩😩

I finally arrive to school and I see King. "Wassup shari". "Hey King" I say while getting pulled into a big hug. "Last night was um fun round 2 tonight?" "KING! you so irritating oh my gosh the whole school don't need to know" I say laughing. "Girl I'm serious". "Hmm maybe" I say winking at him. "Whatever" king says as he slaps my ass. "Yeah have that same energy tonight your taking me home after school then". "Always Babygirl and Ight meet me at my locker when school out". 

We walked to our first period and I sat down seeing Brenae. I haven't told her anything yet. "Heeey Nae" "Heyyy haven't heard from ya sneaky ass today or last night what were you doing" "I was in them guts last night" King said doing the movement of a sex position. Brenae's mouth dropped. "Shari that's true y'all was fucking last night? It gotta be cause you blushing". "Yessss it's true" I said hitting King in his shoulder "I wanted to tell you myself". " Bitchhh finally I would've never thought ya ass would get some". "Girl bye" I said laughing and rolling my eyes.

A few hours later in the school day

It was finning lunch time and me and Brenae sat down at the table with the cheerleaders and football players on the other side of the table. "So how was it ? Did it hurt". " yeah it hurt but after a while I got the hang of it and Bitchhh yes it was good". I said semi loudly. " what was good" Christian walked up from behind me and said knowing he know what I was talking about. "Ya dick if you must know sir". "Yeah KEEP ALLAT ENERGY fa tonight" King says.
"Oh so y'all fucking again? This is to much your really growing up ashari" Brenae says acting like she was tearing up. "Girlll yes I'm a women now".

Lunch was over and my stomach started to hurt so I texted tray and asked if he could take me home since he leaves after lunch since he was a senior and only had 3 classes.

Me: can you take me home with you?

Brother🤞🏽🖤 : Yeah what's wrong?

Me: stomach hurts

Brother🖤🤞🏽: oh ight🤣 meet me in the office

I got home and layed down in my bed. And I totally forgot to let King know that I left. I had really bad cramps so you know what that means.. I wasn't bouta get no dick tonight.

Me: King I left school my stomach hurts😩

King🥰: Why your stomach hurt👀

Me: Cramps🤣 we ain't doing shit tonight baby

King🥰: Man fuck Mother Nature that bitch ain't coo😂 I'm still gone come get you after school though.

Me: ight🥰

It's only 12:00 pm so I guess I'll just take a nap until king comes to get me.

"Incoming call from King🥰"

"Hello?"

"I'm outside you ready?"

"Give me like 5 minutes I was sleep"

I look at my phone to see it was 3:00. Damn I've been sleep for ever. I get up and brush my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. I had already changed when earlier I got home. I just threw on some sweatpants and a tank-top. I walk to King's car to. "Wassup you good?" "Still feel the same as earlier but I'm coo" "Ight"

Well pull into King's driveway I saw that nobody was home and instantly felt better. Where's everybody? I said while king was opening the door to get into the house. "Work.. and Kashii stays with our aunt mostly during the week because both our parents work night shifts". "Oh" i said forming the letter O with my mouth.  "Yeah we can we gone just chill in my room though" "Ight coo". I went up King's room an laid back on his bed. King came in with a whole bunch of my favysnacks. "How you know what I liked?" " I asked Brenae" Christian said handing me the snacks. "Awe your so cute King". He laid down next to me and turned on the tv. "So how you feel about me taking your virginity?" Besides you feeling like a woman" "Idk i feel the same should I feel like a whole different person or something?" "Idk some girls say they feel different" "Oh well I guess I don't". King just starts staring and leans in and kisses me. Man I just knew this nigga was the one for me he was literally perfect. "I really like you Ashari" King says looking into my eyes for a couple seconds. "I really like you too King.."

After that I ate my snacks king got me and watched tv with him. It feels good just chilling with him and not having to always make everything about sex like most niggas. The lights were off so I started to dose off.

(Sorry this chapter was really short I'm just trying to get back into writing this because I stopped like 2 months ago and never finished sooo bare with me❤️)