The Next morning🥰

It's the next morning and me and I woke up next to King which was the best feeling ever. He was still sleeping so I got up to see if my mom came home. "Hey ma" I said giving her a hug. "Hey Shar" she said while hugging me back. Literally nobody but my mom calls me shar she's been calling me that since I was 2." I see you had company and I would really like to get to know him more" my mom said smiling. "Well he's still here .. do you wanna talk to him" I said. "Oh that's fine I'm sure he wants to freshen up but you can invite him over later Shar" "okay ma" I said smiling.

I went back upstairs to see Brenae and Q up. "Hey shari, Q is gonna take me home" " Okay love you text me when you get home" I said to Brenae.

I walked back in my room to see King still sleeping. I didn't really care because at this point I loved his company. I grabbed some clothes to hop in the shower and all my hygiene stuff. I get into the shower and start to wash my body. I hear the bathroom door open which is connected to my room. "Aye shari I'm bouta brush my teeth" King said to me. "Okay" I said hoping he'd get in with me after. He finished brushing his teeth and open the shower curtain. "KINGGGG" I said laughing but not to loud because my mom was still home. "I just wanted to tell you I have a surprise for you later baby" and he closed the shower curtain " OH and you look good as hell btw" he said before leaving out the bathroom. "Ugh shut up king" I said playfully.

I get out the shower to see king waiting on me to get out the shower as if he was about to leave." Where you goingggg" I said poking my lip out "I'm going home to freshen up and make some runs I'll be back later with your surprise" King says while giving me a big hug and kiss.

King left and honestly I wasn't sure what he'd even have to give me but I couldn't wait because a nigga never got me anything or surprised me with anything. I lotion up my body and put my hair into a bun and swooped my edges. And decided to take a picture for Instagram.

1,445 likes@Theyloveshari

1,445 likes
@Theyloveshari .. 💋

@KingCombs damn you beautiful my baby🖤
@theyloveshari Thanks pooh🥰

@kaylaaaa 😩❤️

@Quincy lil sis🖤

I laid back down in my bed because I had a hangover from last night. My mom left to go handle business with her boutique so dinner later with him and her were probably off. I didn't even want them to actually sit down and meet yet because me and king weren't official and tbh idk what we were.

KING POV

2,434 likes @kingcombs 🦉

2,434 likes
@kingcombs 🦉

@TheyloveAshari My stinkaaa😩😂
@kingcombs man gone with that nickname😂 but Thanks my baby🖤

@lydiaaa 😍

@mykeya6 😍😍😍

@Brandi.Morgan 😩

@Theylovenaeee brother control ya hoes before they get beat up 🤣 but 🖤
@Kingcombs iont want them hoes anyways sis 😂

LATER ON THAT DAY..

I told shari I had a surprise for her which was a Pandora ring. I knew this girl was the one for me man it's almost like she was perfect. We've known each other for a month now and it's honestly been the best month of my life. I didn't want to rush things so everybody just thought we were Bestfriends which obviously we were way more than that we just weren't together. I pulled out my phone and told her to be ready by 5:00 and I assumed her ass was sleep.

2:00 pm King: I'm picking you up at 5 so be ready 🖤

4:07 pm Ashari🖤: I just woke up but okay stinka

King : dawg quit calling me that🤣🤣🤣

ASHARI POV
I woke up to King telling me to be ready by 5pm and It was already 4 and I was nowhere near ready. I hopped into the shower and I picked out something to wear and sprayed on some of my Victoria secret perfume and got dressed. I put on a black body suit and some ripped fashion nova jeans with some cute sandals.

 I put on a black body suit and some ripped fashion nova jeans with some cute sandals

3,556 likes
@Theyloveshari Date night with the bf ..🖤

@theylovenaeee best😩
@theyloveshari ❤️

@Quincy treat brody right ✊🏽
@theyloveashari always brother🖤

@Treyskii6 my blood💉
@theyloveshari 💉💉

@liyahleee bf ???👀

I put my caption as "date night with the bf" meaning bestfriend butttt to confuse people because it could be Boyfriend also. It was not 5 and King was right on time.

King🥰: I'm outside

Ashari: k coming out now

"TRAYYY I'm leaving I love you see you later" I yelled as as I unlocked the door of my house "ight baby sis I love you be safe". When I got into the car it was a box rapped in pink rapper paper with a bow on it with my name on it. "What's that?" "What it look like shar ? Ya damn surprise now open it" king said smiling. He'd never called me shar and like I said my mom was the only person who called me that. I opened it to see a pandora promise ring. "King this is beautiful .. but .. but you didn't have to" "No actually I did I appreciate you my baby and I don't think I've ever been this happy in a while since I've met you". I put the ring on and took a picture and posted it to Instagram.

 I put the ring on and took a picture and posted it to Instagram

4,459 likes
@TheyloveAshari promise I'll always be here🖤

Comments disabled

... The next chapter will be 5 months later🤫

Also sorryyyy these chapters are short I'm really trying to get back in the hang of writing y'all 😂😂