Game Day🏈

ASHARI'S POV

I woke up and saw King sexy ass laying next to me still sleeping. I looked out the window to see if Tray had come home, which he did but he hasn't come up to my room which was surprising. I went into his room to see him playing 2k. "Wassup shari" he said still looking at the tv. "Hey brotherrrr" i said hugging him while he was playing the game knowing he saw King's car outside whenever he got home. "I seen you had some company last night, you got some?" He said laughing historically. Me and him were so close so when he had girls over at night i never told on him. I was still nervous because I thought he would make a huge deal out of it since this was my first time having any boy in my room spending the night. "NO NIGGA" i said smacking my lips trying not to laugh. "Yeah okay" he said, making a face like he knew i was lying.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM..
                Bestieee Nae👯‍♀️💛
Me: bitchhhh let me tell you what happened last night
Brenae: whaaat ? You got some dick ?
Me: Nah almost i got some head though
Brenae: for real bitchhh finallyyyy
Me: yes girl it was bomb asf this nigga tongue amazing but I'ma call you later
Brenae: aight girl

I walked back in my room to see King awake on his phone. "Heyyy sleepy head" i said. "Sup shari how you sleep?" He asked. "Good as hell thanks to you" i said winking at him. He got up and started putting his clothes on to leave. He gave me a kiss before he left out the door. I thought to myself what does this mean ? Are we in the talking stage? Could we actually be a thing in the future?

TRAY POV

I went to Shari room when that nigga left and it was King the star Quarter Back at Lakeside and i knew that because i saw him leaving. "Aye shari be careful, that nigga could be no good" i said. "He can't play a player baby, I'm good" she said. "Taught you well sis" i said to her closing her bedroom door. I didn't really have a problem with shari having boyfriends like most big brothers would cause shit it's apart of life and as long as he ain't doing something he not supposed to to Ashari we good.

FAST FOWARD TO MONDAY
ASHARI POV
It was now Monday and the weekend was sadly over today was lakeside had a scrimmage so the cheerleaders wore they're uniforms and football players wore they're jerseys. Which was good because I didn't have to take hrs to find something to wear.

I arrived at school with Tray and Brenae also rode with us. Since it was the first scrimmage of the season before the first game they had paint that you could put on your face like the basic dots going around your eyes or put a football players # on you cheek. I saw King and he was standing with Q so me and Brenae walked over to them. King gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, probably cause ain't nobody need to know we doing on the verge of dating right now. "Shariiii you tryna get my # on ya face" he said cheesing showing pearly white teeth. "Yo hoes gone get mad" i said. "Fuck them i only wantchu" he said. "Yeah aight i guess but i WILL beat a bitch up if she try me" i said balling my fist in his face.

The lady who was running the booth for face painting was our English teacher Mrs.Brown. "Hey Shari what do you want on your face?" Mrs.Brown said. And as you can see pretty much everyone calls me shari. "She's getting #56 on her cheek" King said smiling. Mrs's.Brown smiled and started to paint #56 on my right cheek. I took a picture on Snapchat and put the caption as "My dude that's not my dude BUT is my dude told me to do it🥰".

KING POV

Ashari got my football # on her face. She looked so good in her cheer uniform i had take a video on Snapchat. "Shari look" i said and she started to pose. "Let me see" Ashari said. She took my phone and made the video a boomerang and posted it. And she put caption as "scrimmage at 6:30 at lakeside be there🤗" .