The weekend🤩

(Fast forward to Friday from a Tuesday)
It's Friday and I'm waiting on Tray and Brenae to come to the car to so that we can go home from school. Today was cool everybody's been talking about a party that the football players are throwing before the first game. "Hey Shari where's tray a bitch is ready to gooo" "girl he's coming you know his ass always gotta socialize with everybody and they momma before he leave". Brenae laughed. "Anyways so you and King? What are y'all you haven't been keeping me updated" "welll we're not together together YET but if he messing with another bitch it's gone be a problem". "So y'all just exclusively talk" "yeah i guess that what you could call it". Tray finally walks to the car. We get into the car and tray hooks up his phone to the aux. " y'all fucking with the party Saturday?" "Hell yeah and Ashari YES your going too". "I guess but as long as my man going though" I said sticking out my tongue. "Ew shari" Tray said laughing. "Oh he's gonna be there alright and ya ass needs to go cause it'll be plenty of thirsty bitches up on him if you don't go" Brenae said. "Yeah yeah whatever".
(Few hours later)
We dropped off Brenae earlier because she was doing something later with Q. I guess they were a thing but she just says they talk. I laid in my bed and texted King I haven't talked to him since earlier.

Me: Wyd ?
King🥰: Nothing. wya? I'ma gone come get you
Me: Home where we going ?
King🥰: it's a surprise
Me: okay☺️

I changed into some leggings a white crop top with a jean jacket and put on my low top checkered vans. "Tray I'm bouta go" "where you going" "King coming to get me" "ight be safe".

King🥰 : Bring ya cute ass outside

Me: ight😂🥰

"Wassgood" King said as I got into his car "Heyyy zaddyy" I said as I laugh." Anyways where we going it's almost 10 it's barely anywhere to go". "You'll see". As we ride in the car music king's music bumped through the speakers and he was playing "valuable pain" by NBA Youngboy. He has one hand on the wheel and one hand on my thigh. Man This nigga was so damn fine I never knew I liked hood niggas but man were they the best kind of dudes well at least king was. We pull up to some house and he pulls out his phone "ayo Kj I'm outside". I ain't say nothing cause it probably wasn't none of my business who the hell Kj was. We were in this hood ass neighborhood i knew that cause I've been over here a couple times with Tray. "Aye man Wassgood" Kj said while handing him some weed. "Wassgood man". "Who dis?" Kj says. "This My lil shorty, Ashari" King says.  "oh nice to meet you Ashari" "Hey, nice to me you too". Kj goes back into the house and we pull off. "You smoke?" King says "I mean I've smoked before but I'm not a real deal smoker like you". We pulled up to a drive inn. I had never been but I've always wanted to go to one. "We're seeing that new madea movie" King says. We found a good spot to park in and king started to roll up the weed. "Spark this fa me" King says. I grabbed the lighter and sparked the blunt. I just stared at him King looks so fine smoking the blunt man he just don't know what I'd do to him right now. "You off ya period? If you don't mind me asking".  He says while inhaling the smoke. "Yeah it only lasts 3 days because I'm on birth control". " well you already know what I'm tryna do then shari" King said kissing me. We put the seats in his car down so that we could lay down in the car and King also brought 2 pillows and a blanket before the movie starts and to be honest people don't even come to watch the movie most of the time.

The movie starts and we were laying down in the backseat with the front seats down. King starts to rub on my thigh and kiss my neck. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back , and we laid there kissing with the background of the movie and the smoke of the blunt he was smoking and also the low music king had playing through the speakers of his car, and to be honest I was pretty high off contact so it made the whole feeling of everything even better. King starts to slowly take off my clothes and he undid my bra. "Damn you so fine" King whispers in my ear as he continues to kiss my neck while I'm on top of him. King pulls me off of him and starts to take off clothes. "Get on top" King says. We start to kiss again while he's guiding me up and down, and his hands move all over my body while his head starts to tilt back and my eyes start to roll. "I'm gonna cum" I yell "let it out Babygirl". Once I came so did King."We really be having some bomb ass sex" King said. "Yeah we definitely do". We started to watch the rest of the movie and smoke the rest of the blunts King had pre rolled.

The movie was over and it was really good even though we missed like the first 1 hour of it. King pulled out of the drive in parking spot we were in and started to take me home. "Man ashari let me keep it a stack witchu I like yo ass a lot like it's crazy my hood ass don't really get to liking females like this.. you different". I blushed and kiss him on the cheek. We pull up in front of my house "I like you more though" i said and I kiss his lips and get out of his car. I turn around to see him smiling at me and I smile back. I've had boyfriends before but king was different. I never knew I could feel this way about any nigga and the way king says I make him feel is everything. Just knowing he has a soft spot for me is the cutest thing ever cause hood ass niggas don't be showing no affection or maybe it's just a stereo type.

I walk into the house and go into Tray's room seeing him still doing what he was doing when I left.. playing the game of course. "Hey Tray I'm back" "wassup shari how was ya lil date" he said laughing "ughh tray shut up it was great if you must know though". "Mama came home?". I wouldn't know because she always parked in the garage and never in the drive way. "Yeah she in her room". I walk out of Tray's room and go into my mom's room. "Hey ma" "Hey baby, we haven't had a talk just you and me in a while how's everything going?" "Everything is great.. but i have talking to this boy ever since school started his name is King" I say smiling. "He must be something special he's got you blushing" "ma stopppp" I say laughing because it was true. "Yeah i can tell you really like him.. is that you were just with shari?" "Yeah ma he took me to the movies" . I didn't tell her he took me to the drive in because she already knows what goes on there. " He sounds sweet and I'd really like it if you'd introduce me to him one day and I'm about to go to sleep you know I've always got a busy day ahead of me. I left you and tray some money it's on the kitchen table" "okay ma i love you goodnight" "I love you too shari goodnight". Me and my mom have always been close but ever since she started working again we barely talk.

I went back to my room to find some pajamas to put on so that I could take a shower. I grab some pajama pants and a tank top and head to the shower. I grab my phone to see a text from King.

King🥰: Goodnight Babygirl❤️ Ima see ya cute ass tomorrow.
Me: Goodnight☺️💗 and okay see you tomorrow😘

These chapters are gonna be kinda short right now but there are some exciting events coming up in the story so stay tuned!💗 also sorry if there's any errors it's late and I'm tired asf🤣🤦🏽‍♀️