Chapter 8

Y'all be understanding shit without me even having to explain 😭👏🏽.

Vote.
—————————————————————
Jahseh

I walked downstairs as I walked into the kitchen. I opened the bottom refrigerator taking out a blood bag. I know I wasn't right for what I did last night, But that's the only way she was going to listen.

"Who'd you have in the house last night?" Stokeley said as he sat down with a blood bag and a bowl of his nasty ass lucky charms. "I walked past your room and heard some freak shit." He added on taking a sip from the blood.

I looked at him with a serious look as he put his bag down.

"Jahseh, who were you with last night?" He asked again as I looked down knowing I fucked up tremendously.

"Tell me you didn't fuck London." He said as he got up, now right next to me. I nodded as I ran my hair through my dreads.

"Stokeley, I marked her." I said as his eyes slowly turned red.

"What?" He said lowly as I tried my best not to look at him.

"She has to leave, now." He said as he started to walk towards my room. I quickly grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"No, she can't." I said as he looked at me with anger.

"JAHSEH DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF?! You marked a BAMBELIC!" He yelled as I shuffled my feet allowing him to yell at me since I know I deserved it.

"If they find out about this you'll be executed by fucking tomorrow." He said as he paced back and forth.

"My father wouldn't let that happen." I said as he scrunched his face up.

"Fuck Dwayne! She has to go, NOW!" He yelled once more as I sped in front of him .

"No Stokeley, please." I said as he looked at me in disbelief.

"Did you fall for her?" He said as I started to tear up. As soon as he saw a tear fall he immediately hugged me.

"Y-Yeah." I cried as I laid my head on his shoulder. I've been strong for hundreds of years not letting anyone in, but here she comes along, and I don't know what it is.

"I know what happened last time Stokeley. It was a accident, I couldn't help it." I sobbed as he rubbed my back reassuring me everything was going to be okay. I felt like a bitch.

"Look, If you fell for her, go for it. She's not Geneva. But you have to be double the caution of your surroundings. This is your highest forbidden rule Jahseh. It doesn't matter how strong you are. You know they'll find a way." He said as I nodded feeling more ashamed of myself.

"One more thing." I said as he nodded.

"We have to give her Plan-B." I said as I wiped my eyes. He covered his face with both of his hands dramatically.

"What was your IQ last night Jahseh? What fucking was it?" He said shaking his head as he walked away. 

                                 London

I woke up in my guest room as I shuffled. I felt my chest seeing that it was bandaged and I was in a silk robe. I can sleep through anything. I slowly got up from my bed as I walked to my bathroom. As I walked the more I felt the soreness.

Last night constantly replayed in my mind as I brushed my teeth. I never thought that I would end up having sex with my bully and actually enjoy it.

He made me feel oddly different and I loved it. It felt like I belonged to him and him only and still does. I didn't have a problem with it either.

I looked in the mirror as something on my neck caught my eye. It was a J.O carved into my skin. I traced my hand over it as I looked at it closely again, it was like a tattoo.

I heard a knock on my door. I yelled come in as Stokeley proceeded to walk in.

"People are bringing stuff in for your bedroom. Also there putting locks and double metal layers on the windows and shit, so we all are just gonna go out with Harmony." He said as I nodded.

"Can I see your neck real quick?" He asked as I nodded allowing him to see. He moved my hair to the side as he focused on the J.O .

"This nigga really-" He said but stopped in his traces.

"Get dressed and meet us downstairs, okay?" He said as I nodded again even more confused about what the initials meant on my neck. I know it was Jahseh Onfroy.

But why?

————————————————————
Short and rushed. Just wanted to give y'all a follow up.

~Myniah~