Chapter 15

Vote.

Bouta give y'all some twilight teases😍.
————————————————————
London

I fell to the floor as I felt my back break into into two.

"SALEH!" I screamed as I felt someone quickly pick me up. I was immediately flashed into a huge room I've never saw before. Royalty continually moved around making me scream more. The nurse witches all surrounded me as Saleh held my hand.

"She's positioned abnormally, they're going to have to cut her out." He said as one of the witches took out a sharp knife. I felt my rib break as I screamed in extreme agony.

"TAKE HER OUT!" I screamed as Saleh held my hand tighter. He grabbed my face to look at him.

"Just look at me okay? Don't look down." He said as I nodded rapidly.

I looked into his eyes as I felt a sharp blade slash deep into my skin. Some blood splattered on Saleh but he still managed to look at me. I let out continuous piercing screams as Saleh started to cry as well. He hated seeing me in pain.

I felt the witches hands roaming in my stomach as something cracked. I screamed once again but felt sudden relief as I heard newborn cries. I looked down seeing seeing my beautiful baby girl in one of the witches arms. They handed her to Saleh as he smiled. He bounced her as he then let me look at her.

"Here she is." He said as she cried in his arms. I smiled seeing her little arms stretch. My smile slowly dropped as I started to feel dizzy. My body started to feel numb as my vision started to blur. Saleh looked at me with concern as he handed the baby to Cleo.

"No no no." He said as he shook me. " I'm going to have to turn her." He added on as Cleo looked at him like he was a idiot.

"A dead bambelic witch would over rule everyon-"

"We've broke the rules since she been here." Saleh interrupted as his fangs stuck out.

"I'm sorry." He added as his fangs connected with my neck making me yell in pain once again. His venom ran through my veins as my body felt as if it was burning. Instead of screaming I just blacked out.

                                   Jahseh

"Bust down thotiana, I wanna see you bust down!" The music blasted through the speakers as the girl twerked on me. I took a sip of my Hennessy as I watched her. I got bored with her so I put a couple hundreds dollar bills in her underwear and gestured for her to go.

"Stokeley, can we just go home?" I asked him as he looked at me with confusion.

"We just got here Jah, Relax and have fun." He said as I shook my head. I didn't want to have fun, regret didn't have shit on what I was feeling. I made London's life a living hell because I thought her family killed my mother, but knowing that she faked her death just to get away from me fucked me up.

I get why London never came back, I wouldn't want to come back to me either. I made a huge mistake, and that was underestimate her because of her family's past. I missed her.. I want to know about my daughter, but I know I'll never get to.

It's not that me and Stokeley never tried to get her, we did. But when Geneva did the spell again, London was laughing.. she was actually happy. I even held Geneva's hand so I could see also, and she was. After knowing that I just let it go. I tried to have sex with different females to forget about London but the hole remained in my heart.

"We're leaving Stokeley." I said to him as he nodded. He's comforted me ever since she was lost to be honest, he understood everything and was there to lift me when I couldn't do it myself. I've never been this weak in front of Stokeley which I knew took him by surprise.

We got up as we headed for the door. We approached my car as I sat in the passenger while he sat in the driving. He pulled off as I just looked out the window.

"Go get her Jahseh. I'm tired of seeing you like this. It isn't you." He said as he switched lanes.

"For what? Just for her to feel kidnapped again? No, if she's happy I won't hold her against it." I said as he scuffed.

"Just because you saw a scene of her laughing doesn't mean she's head over heels in love with your son." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"You guys actually had something. You fucking marked her. Your initials is carved in her skin. Like come the fuck on." He ranted as I scuffed.

"She's gone Stokeley, I'll get over it." I said as he chuckled.

"Get over someone you imprinted on? Aaahhh!" He laughed as I rolled my eyes. He was right, I constantly felt the need to be around her. I should've never marked her, maybe I would've been over her.

"How abou-" Stokeley was interrupted by a slammed force towards the car. We flew off a the road as the car rolled. A tree hit the windshield as glass broke stabbing me right in the chest.

The last thing I felt was someone picking me up as I drifted off.

—————————————————————

Im bored😖 and can't twerk for shit, hmu 3022449069

~Myniah~