Chapter 12

Vote.
—————————————————————
                              London

I shuffled as I slowly opened my eyes but squinting them due to the sunshine peering through the window. I looked up noticing I was in a empty room on a chair. My hands were tied behind me so were my feet and I had tape on my mouth. I moved around as the chair jiggled back and forth, I tried to break free but the the ties were too tight. It felt like they were cutting off my blood circulation.

Soon enough I gave up as I started to cry. I should've never went to the park like I should've never went into the woods. I always make dumb decisions. My mind suddenly got filled with motivation. I looked down at my stomach as I smiled. We can do this baby.

"I see you've waken." I heard a voice say as Saleh came into the light. He sounded way different, he had a old century accent. I muffled my words as I tried to get out of the ties. I was now just filled with anger. I'm going to kill him.

"Let me remove this tape, my love." He said coming over to me he ripped it off as I winced. I just gave him a death stare. He lightly touched my face as I quickly jerked my head back.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said as he laughed.

"You possess a temper." He said with a strong accent. I've never heard it before, definitely not from Saleh. I just know him from rapping off beat at work and always saying "yea aight" . This surprised me.

"You don't know what you're getting into." I said as he nodded with a chuckle.

"You're talking about my father?" He said. "I've seen he imprinted on you. Such a precious thing."

"Jahseh's your father?" I asked confused as hell. He couldn't be.

"He's known as X in our establishment and yes, unfortunately." He said as he now circled my chair.

"I feel the presence of a fetus. Expecting?" He questioned as I just looked at him with disgust.   He took me away from me away from my happiness, something I haven't felt since I was born. Now the sadness is back which turned into anger.  I had a plan though.

"What's Jahseh's background? How were you conceived ?" I questioned as he looked down.

"I came into existence when he was only a little lad, he was a confused wolf. He wasn't a hybrid, nor did he have a name. X and my mother, I guess they were love birds. Until his mother bit into him, he became a vampire as well. He started to slaughter villages. He was unstoppable. A Bambelic witch cursed him with Càvien witch traits. It only made him stronger, everyone feared him. They still portray to be." He said with a blank face.

"Does he know you exist?" I said as he smirked.

"He tried to kill me and my mother when I was only 4. My grandmother Cleo, stopped him. We never saw X again. I'm 5,020 years old and still planning his death." He said as I nodded trying to take in all of this. He can't be a serial killer.

"If you're trying to win me over it's not fucking working, i'll stay loyal to him no matter the situation." I said as he chuckled.

"Oh dear, you're with us by force. Your little imprint tracker doesn't work here in these walls. Here you'll be trained day and night until you give birth to your fetus. Then it'll belong to our tribe, and you'll stand by us." He said as he drank from a wine glass.

"If you think that, you're fucking delusional." I said as I shook the ties trying to get out of them.

"You're daughter, she's stronger than anything I've seen." He smiled as I felt an intensity in my body. My little girl.

"You won't TOUCH HER!" I yelled as my ties suddenly broke loose and he was held up on the wall. I walked to him as I put my hands around his neck tightening my grip. It felt amazing.

"Pain." I heard a lady say. My body filled with a intense pain as I dropped to the floor.

"Grandmother, she's imprinted. We can't touch her." Saleh said as he rubbed his neck. The pain intensity slowly went away as I took a large breath.

"Who is she?" The lady said as I looked up . She was brown skin with long black hair. She had a nice shape with a all black dress on that was tight at the top and flowed at the bottom.

"X, he marked her. She's carrying your grandchild, my sister." He said as I became lightheaded from everything that was going on. I thought Jahseh's mother was dead.

She flashed next to me as she helped me up.

"I'm so sorry dear. I'm glad you're here, my son. He's a monster." She said as I scuffed.

"You made him what he is now. Don't act like you didn't." I said as I mugged her. She looked down in shame.

"You're right. And I see you love him, this is what he does to girls like you. He's destroys them, you might think he's in love with you now but he's a horrible human being." She said fast as I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me why I'm here." I said getting fed up with the introductions.

"I'm guessing you're with us now. You'll train with me and the other girls." She said as she smiled.

"And if I don't?" I questioned as her smiled slowly dropped.

"You're a Bambelic correct?" She said as I nodded.

"He broke a most absolute law dear." She said.
"He'll be assassinated in the snap of a finger, but.. if you follow us, we'll forget about it. You're a strong figure, so is your daughter."

"I'll do anything. Just don't hurt him." I said as she smiled.

"It's our little secret then." 

—————————————————————
~Myniah~