Chapter 22

Vote.

Back to back🤓.
———————————–—————————
London

3 months later

We just came back from Bora Bora, and leaving to go to Dubai tonight. Everything was amazing, Stokeley told us how he knew Harmony for years.

It surprised me and Jahseh since he couldn't smell a vampire scent on her. She was a shield. Even if Jahseh touched her he couldn't see anything. It all made since to me now, of why she always protected me. She knew I was different.

Cleo surprised us with a spell that slowed down Royalty's growth rate. She would have to repeat it every 5 months but whatever gave us more time with her, we would do. She's a 4 month old at the size of a 2 year old. She was currently with Cleo back at home.

Me, Stokeley, Jahseh, and Harmony were currently fucking around in Walmart. Jahseh rolled around in the handicapped cart as he looked at condoms.

I laughed to myself as I then walked off seeing Stokeley picking up milk. I playfully bumped into him as the milk fell splashing all over the ground.

"Oooouuu. You betta pay for that." I said pointing at him as I ran off.

All of a sudden I couldn't feel my legs and I busted my ass. I heard Stokeley's laugh in the distance as I grunted. I got up continuing to walk as I stopped at a whole bunch of balls. I stretched the strings as I grabbed one.

All of a sudden the strings were split in half from lazor vision and all of the balls came tumbling out. I looked over to Harmony as she blew me a kiss and ran off. I ran after her kicking the balls out of my way as people stared. We didn't care though.

Before I could even get a hold of her Jahseh practically ran her over with the cart. He laughed as I laughed also. She got up as she grabbed a cereal box slamming it on his head. His head went straight through it making a hole in the box.

Me and Harmony laughed as I then felt someone hit me in the back of the head with a egg. It dropped down my back as I turned around being faced with Stokeley. He gave me a smirk as he battered his eyes running off. A Walmart worker walked right in front of him.

"Uh oh." He said as he started to run. Multiple workers chased after us.

"RUN!" Stokeley said as Jahseh quickly got up from the handicapped cart grabbing the condoms starting to run.

Me Harmony and Stokeley ran as Jahseh ran in front of us. Jahseh hurdled over a clearance bin as we laughed. It looked like we were running from World war Z zombies. We headed for the Exit doors as the alarm went off. Stokeley turned around as all of the workers fell to the ground in paralyzation.

"THE KEYS!" Jahseh yelled as Stokeley took the keys from his pocket throwing it towards him. He caught the keys in his hands beeping them.

We all hopped in the car as Jahseh zoomed off. Our laughs faded as Jahseh began to talk.

"We gotta stop doing that shit bruh." He chuckled.

"We had to do it one more time before y'all leave." Harmony said as she smiled. She laid on me as she hugged me.

"Me gonna miss youuu." She said in a baby voice as I laughed.

"I'll be back in a month." I smiled as she pouted.

"A month is 31 days." She said.

"Okay, and you'll have Stokeley." I said as she quickly stopped pouting.

"Yes, yes I will." She said with a smirk as we laughed.

2 hours later

I felt warm arms around my waist as I folded a shirt putting it in my suit case. I put my hands over his as he rocked us back and forth.

"Baby, I told you not to unpack." He said lightly kissing my neck.

"I didn't think we were leaving this early." I said as he continued to softly kiss on my neck. He put his hands up my shirt as I grabbed them.

"Our flight leaves in two hours. Not yet." I said turning around pecking his lips as he grunted.

We didn't have sex at all in Bora Bora, all of our focus was on Royalty. I was making him wait until Dubai so it would be our time and ours only.

"Fuck the packing, we'll go shopping there." He said as he grabbed my hand. I laughed as we continued to walk downstairs.

"Daddy!" Royalty yelled as she ran towards him. He picked her up twirling her around.

"Who did your hair baby?" I asked her.

"Unkie Ski!" She said as she pointed at him. We looked at him with a impressed look. I clapped my hands as he rolled his eyes.

"Roy, let me take a picture." I said as Jahseh let her down. She ran over to me as I pulled out my phone.

"Smile." I said to her as Jahseh gave her a goofy look. She looked over at him as I flashed the picture.

She was getting so big that it made me emotional

She was getting so big that it made me emotional. She ran back over to Jahseh as he danced with her. I swear she loved him more than me.

"Me and mommy are about to leave, okay?" He said as she laid on him.

"Y dada? I wanna gwo bac tu bowa bowa." She said as she pouted.

"We will but, for right now you're gonna spend some time with Uncle Ski." He said as she nodded.

"Stokeley don't let her out of your sight. FaceTime me every night and make sure to follow the schedule I gave you." I said to him.

"When she leaves the house keep her tracker on her. Don't bring no bitches around her neither." I said as he nodded rapidly.

"Ok, ok, ok. I got her." He said as he picked her up.

"Tell mommy and daddy what I taught you." He said as Royalty smiled.

"VIWAL PWUSSY HOE!" She yelled as him and Jahseh laughed.

I palmed my head as I started to second think on who I'm leaving her with. Jahseh came over to grab my hand.

"Baby, we have to go." He said as I nodded. We walked over to Royalty as we filled her face with kisses.

"Bye uglyy." Jahseh said to her as she laughed. We headed for the door as Royalty started to speak.

"Bye daddy, bye mommy!"

————————————————————
I WANT YOU TO PLAYYY WIT MY DING A LING! 🥵

~Myniah⚜️~