Chapter 18

Vote.
—————————————————————
London

Saleh flew through a red light as he made a U-turn. Everything was happening so fast, Jahseh was still unconscious in the back of the van as Stokeley was bleeding out. I bounced my leg as Royalty sat on it.

"Saleh, we have to take them to the nearest hospital. We have no other choice." Cleo rambled as she continued to shake her Jahseh.

"Grandmother, they won't have pulses." Saleh said as Cleo scuffed.

"Do you think I GIVE A FUCK?!" She yelled as Saleh nodded making a sharp turn.

"Royalty's in the car calm the fuck down!" I yelled at him. He shook his head as he put both of his hands on the wheel. I could tell he didn't like that fact that Jahseh was near us.

"Mom?" I heard Jahseh say as Cleo let out a breath. They gave each other a hug as she started to cry. I don't know how long they've been separated but I'm guessing years.

I was still confused to why Cleo left him, she never would tell me why nor did she ever want to talk about him.

Everything in this car felt beyond awkward. Jahseh has two children he's never met while his son happens to be my boyfriend at the moment.

"Saleh you don't have to go to the hospital, I'll help Stokeley." I said as he scuffed.

"You've been helping everyone lately." He mumbled as he switched lanes. I rolled my eyes as Roy babbled in my legs.

"Cleo can you hold her for a moment?" I asked as she nodded. I handed her to her as I went behind my seat sitting next to Stokeley.

"It's snickersss." Stokeley joked as I playfully hit his shoulder.

"This might hurt, okay?" I said as he nodded. I glided my hands over his wounds as I focused on them.

"Phena alauto." I repeated like Jahseh did for me. His wounds slowly closed as he looked at them with no emotion. I tilted my head in confusion as he laughed.

"That didn't hurt?" I pouted as he shook his head no. I fueled fire from the tip of my fingers as I waved them.

"Will this hurt?" I smirked as his face turned serious.

"London, get away." He said as I laughed.

"Give me a high five first." I said as I put my hand on a boiling temperature. He shook his head rapidly as I laughed.

"Pussy." I mumbled as he scuffed.

"Snickers." He said as I rolled my eyes once again. I got up from my seat going back to my original. Jahseh laid in the back as he drunk from a blood bag. Cleo gave me Royalty back as she then sat with Jah in the back of the van.

5 hours later

We finally approached a hotel as we all got out of the van. We stopped at the mall to get some clothes for us since we were dressed in our cult clothing. Also, Jahseh and Stokeley's were soaked in blood.

I held Royalty in my arm as I opened the the back of the van. I took out the baby bag as I put it on my other shoulder. I then took out the bag that held all of the money.

"I can hold her." Jahseh said as I hesitated but then slightly nodded. I know I was wrong telling him he couldn't be in her life just because he did wrong by me.

I handed her to him as he took her into his arms carefully. He smiled lightly looking down at her as he kissed her forehead.

"Her names Royalty?" He asked as I nodded. Saleh came from around the corner of the car as he frowned.