the player

beepp....love u sooo mutch baby♡

I love u 2 babe♡.....sent

beeeppp...hey baby I have to go we r in PA I can't wait for u to be in my arms baby♡

beeeppp.....hey baby I'm at the wedding in the front♡

kk babe i am hear can't wait to see u babe♡

                                                                                      2 hours later...

                                                        I love u baby he whispered in my hair

"I love u to babe i  told him while hugging him♡"

"let's go for a walk baby alone and just get away frome the others??"

"ok babe let's go♡ we walked for a wile till we reached a old bridge down by a lake..."

"hey baby did I ever tell u how mutch I love u??"

"aweeee babe♡ I love u to babe sooo mutch"

we walked over a bride till we got to a tree by now it was a little dark the sun was just setting...

I put my forehead on his and we just looked into echothers eyes and it was so....right so perfect.....

we leaned in and I whispered "kiss me like it's the last time you'll see me"

ur the best girlfriend in the world baby♡

and ur the best boyfriend ever babe♡

                                                                                             30 mins later

"hey baby do u want to dance?"

"ya babe"

we slow danced to our song "I Won't give up" and then we kissed agen and agen....

well now the wedding was over and we were getting ready to leave well him go back to the Illinois and me stay in Pittsburgh... we have a long distance relationship....

"I'm going to miss u sooooo mutch baby"

"I'm going to miss u sooooo mutch to babe"

                                                                                the next week

"heyyyy I don't think we're working out..."

"do u like someone elce..."

" no its just school and baseball..."

"after evreything we went threw after evreything we did and s a I'd to echother...."

" after everything we said did and all the I love you's it was just a lie..."

"ya so we're done..."

                                                                              chapter 2

I was on instagram looking at Adians instagram page and it has only been a week and Adian is "in love " he got to gather with her 1 day after me and him broke up... I felt like I wasn't good enough for him but then a gene he just played me because he's a player....

after i got over Adian.... i was talking to a friend and we'll i kinda have a crush on him but we never hang out... so he asked me out to a football game well he plays and i will be their with my friend Watching then at half time we will walk around and just hang out....

ever since i moved on to tyler i feel alot better and i am in a serious relationship and i love it i don't have that weir feeling about him cheating or playing me....

I still wonder about Adian and how he's doing.But all my feeling r gone for him.... because he was just a stupid boy that i feel for and i feel hard and he never caught me he's just a player... and that's all he will ever be... and it's sad because i really loved him and now he's gone.

today i got up really early to go to town with my sisters and me and tyler were snapchating and we r just so cute togather. but we never say i love u because we are not even boyfriend and girlfriend were just dating and ya but i reallllyyyy like him a lot.

me and my best friend Audrey r going to a football game by ourselves and tyler is playing so we're going to be cheering for him!!!!! I can't wait I'm soooo excited to see him and watch the game and just hang out with all my friends!!!it's this thursday and ya so my clothes r going to be a sweet shirt and a pair of booty shorts because it's going to be a lil cold and then wharm so that y I am going with both.

                                                                            ugggg in school!!! Well studie hall

We done with school and it FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!♡♡♡  yah I'm going skating today ya know to get my mind off of things. I have to get ready soon to go and I can't wait!!!! Just to hang out with my friends and have fun be crazy, stupid and weird to gather like we All ways are.

                                                                                           CHARTER 3.☆

ugh I still have another 23 ours till I leave to go skating and I can't wait end longer! It feels as  time just shut off and their is no time left. But I know I will be leaving soon but it feels like I'm going to be hear FOREVER.◇