8. Tree House

You ran as fast as you could, looking for a place in the forest to find shelter... sadly, you didn't know the ways. As you kept running you spotted a treehouse.

Phew at least I don't have to build a shelter

Your typical lazy teenage self thought. You climbed up the ladder and stopped.

Thirty more minutes till we search for you

 A strong accented voice came into your head. 

Was it Pan?

You eagerly knocked loudly this time, scared of the voice in your head. "Please is anyone in here?!" you called out. You sighed and given up until the door creaked open by a little gust of wind. You gasped and turned around. It wasn't locked. 

You didn't want to just come intruding into someone's home, but you had no choice right now. It was either to die or to live. You slowly opened the door aware of who or what might pop up.

"He-Hello?" 

 You asked quietly, trembling. You scanned your eyes around the room, and realized that there was nothing or no one there. You slowly opened the door wide. You looked around the small room and noticed that there was a neat bed made of leaves.

 You then kept on walking, and examined more of the room. It was quite cozy enough for one person. Your face brightened up a little, and you sat on the comfy bed. You shook yourself a little into place, so that you felt comfortable on it.

You yawned as you realized you were sleepy from the other night. You couldn't sleep because of the uncomfortable cramped space of the cage you were forced in. You stretched your arms and legs. The bed was surprisingly cozy. It felt like good fabric even though it was made out of leaves.

You felt like you were Goldilocks since you were intruding. It was also one of your favorite stories that you and Henry loved when you both were little.

You smiled at the thought of that as you curled up in bed. Your smile slowly faded away thinking about Henry and StoryBrooke, and how you wanted to go home so bad. You were sick of Pan. All those stories that Wendy had told you made you want to rip Pan's heart out. He even locked you in a cage! Now he want's you to play a silly game that depends your life on it?

You wondered what was happening in StoryBrooke right now. Were they looking for you? Is everything still normal? All these questions piled up in your head as you drifted away to sleep.

StoryBrooke Present Time

It's been two days since the small town had awoken from the magic that had been cast upon it. Henry was still eagerly looking for you all around town. He would not stop because he was too worried about you. All he could think of was.

Did Y/N die? Was she killed? 

Everyone believed in the both of you now because they regained their memories back. Although, somehow you, The Female Ruler of Neverland, had not regain your memories. The only thing that changed was that you were sent to your home. Neverland.