chapter#35

Aidrina's POV

         When we finished eat....we start chitchat and then when hyung asher ask me about my daughter ........

'So,how is my niece?"-hyung ask me

'She's fine....and hyung my daughter always asking about her dad!!"-i said to him

'So....what did you say about her dad?"-he ask me

'I said that her dad is so busy...that he can't visit you!!"-i said to him

He sigh for a relief.......im scared if my daughter know that her dad have a new girlfriend and the most hurtful scene is if she know that her dad and that bitch  getting married.......before that happen i will gonna get what's mine....and that is my lovable renz and the father of my daughter.........

'I will gonna do something and i know that queen will disagreed about that wedding .....grandad didnt know that wedding will gonna do of that old hang....i know today queen doing something about that bitch...dont worry...i will gonna tell to renz that i meet and we chitchat about to him!!"-he said to me i nob to him

'Thank you very much hyung....i own you my life with ate reen...and pls say to ate reen that i love her so much!!"-i said to him and he smile to me....

'I have to go ina...i have something to do!!"-he said to me and i smile

'Yeah hyung...see you soon again!!"-i said and i hug him so tight

Hyung walk fast and i didnt see him....i see his car outside and i see him waving his hand to me i smile and wave too!

I sigh and smile..i stand and fix my outfit...i will miss that man...i go outside of the VIP room and walk alone...i see my car and get in.....i wish that i can fix my problem to renz and my daughter.......

Just wait my daughter i will gonna get your dad to that bitch..........

I drive so fast....so bye for now guys....

Author's POV

(Guys,ibabalik na po natin si  drixie ngayon...)

Drixie's POV

        I sigh and seeing what the hell doing of the father of kianna....i smirk and follow him where he will go......

Alam ko na sobra na ang pasakit na ginawa ng magama na ito kay aina ....at ngayon ay babawi ako para sakanya at para sa pamangkin ko......

I slowly go to his back at kinuha ko ang pampatulog ko para saknya at inilagay ko sa mukha nya iyon at bigla nalang syang bumagsak sa sahig...i smile devil........

Bhogssssss!!!!!!

Hinila ko ang paa nya patungo sa isang lumang building dito kung saan nya dapat magkikita ng isang investors nya.....kawawa naman itong lalaking to...matatapos na agad ang araw nya ngayon.......

Inilabas ko ang mga dapat na gagamitin ko para saknya....i smile devil again.......PAYBACK TIME!!!!!!!!!

Inilapag ko sya sa isang poste at itinali ang mga kamay nya ng mahigpit doon....nilagyan ng blindfold at bimpo sa bibig nya upang hndi magingay.....

Umalis muna ako sandali roon at pumunta kung nasaan na ngayon ang lalaking sumira ng buhay ng kua renz  ko.........ngayon naglalakad ako sa likod nya patungo saknya....

Hndi nya ako maririnig dahil nakarubber shoes lang ako...inilabas ko na ang kunai ko ...........paglapit ko saknya.....

'Hellow,uncle!!"-malamig na sabi ko skanya.....maya maya ay dahan dahan syang lumingon saakin....