chapter#61

Queen's POV

     I'm sitting worried outside of this freaking emergency room,I can't stop being worried for what happen to ren.Damn,who the person behide of this.Some of the students help me to bring him here in the nearest hospital.....it's to dangerous if we go to our private hospital.

I feel my hands shaking because I'm totally scared a while ago,for what happen to ren infront of me.He just f*cking save me for that car.If he didn't save me,I know that I am the one inside of the emergency not him.

I called his Mom and Auntie said to me that they are on the way.I texted Trinity that I'll meet him later, something happen.I know that he know it,hindi ko na kailangan pang sabihin dahil kalat na sosyal media ang nangyaring aksidenta kanina.

"Drixie!!!"-sigaw mula sa likod ko.

I faced the person who called me,then when I saw it.This is Ren's mother.Nakikita ko sa mukha niya na nagaalala siya.Sino ba ang  hindi magaalala kung ang anak mo ay sinugod sa ospital.

"Ija,how he is?'-nagaalalang tanong nito saakin.

"I don't know, auntie!"-may pagaalalang sagot ko.

"Ano ba talagang nangyari sa anak ko,Drixie?"-seryosong tanong nito saakin.

I stared to her before I sigh,can't stop being worried.He's been part of my life and his family too.Nagumpisa na ko na ikuwento ang lahat lahat ng nangyari....

******************

"It's okay,Drixie.Don't say that you are useless and weak.Pinoprotektahan ka lang ng anak ko."-nakangiting saad ni Auntie.

"Aauntie,I can't stop saying bad words to myself.I hate seeing ren in pain!"-naluluhang tugon ko.

Then a surprise hug she do.....I hug her back as she hug me......I feel safe to her.

"Shhhhhhh,stop crying!"-she said to me.

"I-im sorry,A-auntie!!"-i said to her.

I sigh heavily and face auntie serious.

"Auntie,I need to go!"-biglaang paalam ko.

"Where are you going,ija?'-nagtatakang tanong nito.

"I need to go somewhere!"-malamig na sagot ko.

I don't want to cry for someone and I know someone watching me far.I don't face them weak,that person will totally pay for what they did to my precious Ren.I'm not going to stop search that moron.

"Okay,ija.Takecare!"-tugon nito saakin.

Naglakad na ako paalis.

**********************

   Nandito na ako sa tapat ng cafe ko,nasa loob pala ako ng kotse.Nagkakagulo na ang mga reporter sa labas,sigurado ako na nalaman nila ang nangyari kay Ren.Ren's family are in top of the richie's family in whole world.

Lalo't tagapagmana pa naman si Ren ng kanilang angkan.I think I'll go in the secret passage.

Jillian,

     Queen,are you going in your secret passage.You can't come in the entrance there's so many reporters that waiting to you and some of them want to ask to you something.

~Receive~

Jillian,

    Yeah,I'm going to use the passage.Wait me in the passage.