Chapter#53

Drixie's POV

     'How's my mens here?"-i asked to him

     'They are ok,they just waiting your signal!!"-jomax said to me while he is cleaning his gun infront of me

And yes jomax got homed here in philippines for what?its secret for now.We have a plan to find my true auntie zaina at uncle xiero who is the true parents of my cousin (zhen)

I forgot what im doing,i stared in my computer to find some information of the clan of helly's family.

Nagsisimula na sila,at ako handang handa na silang patayin.Maghanda lang sila dahil hndi ko sila mapapatawad lahat  lahat sa mga ginawa nila sa pamilya ko,i stared to the picture where i smile a bit and her smile.

"I miss you!!"-i wispered and smile with full of pain

"I promised that someday we will see each other and that day we will be happy and complete!!"-i wispered again and stared again in my computer i enter my passcode and then open.

I smirk devilishly,i should be the one to be happy jerks.But for now just enjoy for today and tomorrow your lives are mine.

"Jomax!!"-i called him

"Yes,lady?"-he asked me

"Say to them be ready!!"-i said and stand up where i seated.

"*bowed* bye,lady!!"-he said and waved at me.

I just raise my hand and bid a goodbye to him,lumabas na muna ako sa kung nasaang lugar ako.I know na nagaalala na ang mga ugok kong mga pinsan hndi muna ako uuwi sa mansion.

I have to be ready,someone is our back mamaya wala kaming kaalam alam na may papatay na saamin.

I ride my baby and start the engine.

Before i left this place,for your information i am here in palawan.this is my second main here in philippines because my first main is in korea where i born.

I know,bibisitahin ko nalang si tatay kian.I miss that old man,i wish na mahanap na nya ang nawawalang alaala nya.Sayang hndi ko nahingi ang numero ni tatay kian noong nagkita kami last last month.jusme ang tagal tagal na namin magkasama palagi ko pa rin nalilimutam?haysss.

Tama na nga yan,kailangan ko nang makahanap ng makakainan im damn so hungry,i didn't eat for damn days nang makatulog ako.

Buti nalang at umalis si zhen kanina kung hndi,hndi ako makakaalis lalo't bantay sarado ang ospital kung nasaan ako.

Buti nalang natawagan ko si jomax bago ako tumakas,dumaan lang kasi ako sa bintana eh.Hndi pa naman kaya ng katawan ko pero kailangan ko makatakas sa mga ungas na mga pinsan ko.

Bahala silang maghanap sa wala,maya maya ay nakarating na ako sa destinasyon ko.Im happy that i came back here,i miss this place so much

I get out my baby and walk direct of the gate infront of me.press the bell and then someone walking fast and then later on the door gate open,old woman i saw standing infront of me with widen eyes and her mouth is open.

"Ciao,grandma!!"-i greet her

"My little princess!!"-she said and hug me tighly

"Grandma,i can't breath!!"-i told to her

"Miahe my granddaughter,how's your day and why are you here?"-she asked me

"Im here because im so damn missed you grandma!!"-i tell to her

"Oh is that so,come inside and drink some hot chocolate with cookies!!"-grandma told to me and she get inside of the mansion ,wala naman ako magagawa eh kaya sumunod nalang ako.