chapter#55

Queen's POV

     Ring!!!!!!!

     Ring!!!!!!

'Hmmmmm!!!"-i growl,what the heck is that noise.

Did they know that im f*cking damn sleeping,kakauwi ko lang then gigisingin nila ako......naman

"Queen,wake up!!"-that voice is so familiar at me

I slowly open my eyes and to my see its jomax who the hell waking me in my sleep.

"Shut up,jomax!!!"-i shouted to him

"But queen,you're going in school right?so i ready the clock that means you have to wake early in the morning and go to school in early!!!"-he told to me

"What did i heard?are you one of the people who made this f*cking clock?"-i asked him

"Yes,queen!!"-he said simple

"Go out now,before i kill you here infront of me!!!"-i shouted at him

Lumabas na agad siya sa kuwarto ko at nakita kong napakagulo ng room ko damn ano bang nangyari kagabi?ang alam ko sa sobrang pagod at stressed ko ay nagwala ako....

Damn,buti wala ako sa mansion nila grandpa.Sh*t nasaan na ba ang susuotin kong damit?hndi ko matandaan kung saan ko inilagay.

And if you asking why jomax is here,his here because he will gonna manage his own businesses here in philippines and for your information jomax is rich.He is the top 6 most richest in the world..if you asking who is the one,its me and the second is my family the third is my ex's family and fourth is the ashiwara's family and last i don't know.

And then the last i saw the clothes that im gonna wearing today.Naligo na muna ako at then pagkatapos ko maligo nagbund ako ng buhok nilagyan ng diamond clip and lagay ng light makeup.Earing and necklace and my outfit.You will see in the image upside.

So baba na muna ako,sa iba na muna.Bye!!

Ren's POV

     Im here in my room,ready for school.The dean told to us that starting today we will not going to wear any uniform.So here i am finding some comfortable clothes that i am wear today.

"Oppa!!!"-a sweet voice from my back,i faced who is that and to my see its my little sis.

"Baby,what are you doing here?"-i asked her

"Mommy,want us to be in dinning to eat our breakfast together before they left the house and go in our company!!"-hexianna said to me

"Oh its that so,ok just wait me outside i will gonna change my clothes!!"-i said and smile.

"Ne,oppa!!!"-she said and run outside and close my door.

So i walk to my bathroom and change my clothes,its 7:30 in the morning and my classes start at 9am.